Escape From Tartov

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Escape From Tartov

Anyone familiar with this one? Looking for some information on it after seeing some of the YouTube clips.
    Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Must be a different game. This one is a first person shooter and not horror at all. I've been reviewing it extensively.

Comment

Originally posted by OttoHarkaman

You didn't watch the video, its the FPS. Might be about a BUG where one of the players couldn't reduce a dialog panel that obscured his vision during most of the fighting.
      I have watched the videos, both the professional ones made by the Russians and those made by players. After extensive review, I'm not planning on purchasing it. It's another scam like the ones run by Steam.

Comment

Just for general information, did a bunch of digging on Escape From Tarkov and found out it is a scam all the way from beginning to end.

Avoid this at all costs.

Comment

It's not a scam, just lots of idiot players and lots of purchase to win items.
          The First Amendment applies to SMS, Emails, Blogs, online news, the Fourth applies to your cell phone, computer, and your car, but the Second only applies to muskets?

Comment

Originally posted by Hida Akechi View Post
            It's not a scam, just lots of idiot players and lots of purchase to win items.
            No...it's a scam. Anytime you need to buy a $100 WalMart gift card before they will give you a valid activation key for the game you just purchased, it is a SCAM.

Period.

The Feds agree with me.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X