X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sawman0311
    replied
    Originally posted by ForIAmSparticus View Post
    yes, you can in multiplayer, you can use anti-tank rifles and mortars as well.
    i lovehate the boyes at rifle. i cant ever see thru the grass when i set it up, but its great for ap.

Leave a comment:

• ForIAmSparticus
    replied
    yes, you can in multiplayer, you can use anti-tank rifles and mortars as well.

Leave a comment:

• sawman0311
    replied
    Originally posted by ForIAmSparticus View Post
    Medal of Honor:Pacific Assault featured katanas, bansai charges on machine guns, and bayonets well before Cod 5
    yeah, but ya cant use the katanas, tho the japs can slash you till you yell

"JIMMY!"

Leave a comment:

• ForIAmSparticus
    replied
    Originally posted by MaCroto View Post
    COD:WaW is 5th part of the series
    totaly new behavior engine for the japanese,like a bansai charge on machine guns ect. even with bayonets and katanas
    it's for PC and consoles
    Medal of Honor:Pacific Assault featured katanas, bansai charges on machine guns, and bayonets well before Cod 5

Leave a comment:

• sawman0311
    replied
    COD2 had russians in it.

Leave a comment:

• MaCroto
    replied
    Originally posted by maian View Post
    What? What are you talking about Holy War/Sacred War? I've heard of a new Call of Duty, but it isn't even called Call of Duty 2. Is this something separate or just a simple confusion?

What I know is its called Call of Duty: World at War. It is due to be released November 2008. It will have Pacific and Eastern Fronts. I'm happy about that. East Front has always been a favorite of mine over any others. I've never played in the Pacific besides MoH: Rising Sun or something which I played in 5th or 6th grade.

I still play United Offensive online. Its my favorite CoD. A legendary game for me.
    COD:WaW is 5th part of the series
    totaly new behavior engine for the japanese,like a bansai charge on machine guns ect. even with bayonets and katanas
    it's for PC and consoles
    Last edited by MaCroto; 09 Oct 08, 11:05.

Leave a comment:

• ForIAmSparticus
    replied
    Maybe its an international version I have call of duty for PC, and call of duty 2 and 3 for Ps2. The only game offering Eastern front game play is Call of Duty 1, never heard of a call of duty for the Eastern front completely

Leave a comment:

• teh345
    replied
    never played cod united front, really want to though

Leave a comment:

• maian
    replied
    What? What are you talking about Holy War/Sacred War? I've heard of a new Call of Duty, but it isn't even called Call of Duty 2. Is this something separate or just a simple confusion?

What I know is its called Call of Duty: World at War. It is due to be released November 2008. It will have Pacific and Eastern Fronts. I'm happy about that. East Front has always been a favorite of mine over any others. I've never played in the Pacific besides MoH: Rising Sun or something which I played in 5th or 6th grade.

I still play United Offensive online. Its my favorite CoD. A legendary game for me.

Leave a comment:

• SGT Long
    replied
    And on a semi-related note, I beat Big red one last night.

Leave a comment:

• .sergio.
    replied
    Originally posted by Tankboy View Post
    All right; just checking. You're name Sergio on that? I'm Tankobite, but since I've got a bit of company (friend from university is staying with me) I won't be online much (haven't been online in a while anyway...)
    no , I use another nickname.
    I'm not online much too...

Leave a comment:

• Tankboy
    replied
    Originally posted by .sergio. View Post
    thanks, i already have it.
    All right; just checking. You're name Sergio on that? I'm Tankobite, but since I've got a bit of company (friend from university is staying with me) I won't be online much (haven't been online in a while anyway...)

Leave a comment:

• .sergio.
    replied
    thanks, i already have it.

Leave a comment:

• Tankboy
    replied
    If you want a game (FPS) based on Russian front, I'd suggested Red Orchestra; provided that you have fast internet, because it's completely multiplayer.

http://www.redorchestragame.com/
    They also have a mod for North Africa (which I haven't tried yet) and they're in beta for a Normandy game (which I haven't checked out either).

It's pretty fun, but there's a steep learning curve. Also they go for a lot of realism. But there's tanks.

Leave a comment:

• Rynnäkkökivääri
    replied
    Originally posted by SGT Long View Post
    Well, I bought "Call of Duty 2: Big Red One" yesterday. All I've seen is fighting Vichy French and the Afrika Korps and now I've moved onto Italians in Sicily.
    No Red Army to be seen.
    Wrong COD2. In the 360 version, it goes from the USSR-Brits in North Africa-US Rangers in Normandy.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X