X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call of duty 2 Holy War

it's based on the Russian Front.
    Is there someone that has played it?
    Last edited by .sergio.; 11 Jun 08, 09:59.

nope, didn't even know it existed
    "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Comment

i did but am stuck with invisble sniper dono what to do anybody knows?

Comment

Well, I bought "Call of Duty 2: Big Red One" yesterday. All I've seen is fighting Vichy French and the Afrika Korps and now I've moved onto Italians in Sicily.
        No Red Army to be seen.
        Delegate, MN GOP.

PATRIA SI, COMUNISMO NO

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...?id=1156276727

Comment

Originally posted by maz View Post
          i did but am stuck with invisble sniper dono what to do anybody knows?

is there a way to go further?
          do you know Call of duty 2 forums where we could ask?

Comment

Originally posted by SGT Long View Post
            Well, I bought "Call of Duty 2: Big Red One" yesterday. All I've seen is fighting Vichy French and the Afrika Korps and now I've moved onto Italians in Sicily.
            No Red Army to be seen.
            Wrong COD2. In the 360 version, it goes from the USSR-Brits in North Africa-US Rangers in Normandy.
            http://chickencrap.com/images/1472.jpg

Comment

If you want a game (FPS) based on Russian front, I'd suggested Red Orchestra; provided that you have fast internet, because it's completely multiplayer.

http://www.redorchestragame.com/
              They also have a mod for North Africa (which I haven't tried yet) and they're in beta for a Normandy game (which I haven't checked out either).

It's pretty fun, but there's a steep learning curve. Also they go for a lot of realism. But there's tanks.
              And it's over the mountain and over the Main,
              Through Gibralter, to France and Spain.
              Pit a feather tae your bonnet, and a kilt aboon your knee,
              Enlist my bonnie laddie and come awa with me.

Comment

thanks, i already have it.

Comment

Originally posted by .sergio. View Post
                  thanks, i already have it.
                  All right; just checking. You're name Sergio on that? I'm Tankobite, but since I've got a bit of company (friend from university is staying with me) I won't be online much (haven't been online in a while anyway...)
                  And it's over the mountain and over the Main,
                  Through Gibralter, to France and Spain.
                  Pit a feather tae your bonnet, and a kilt aboon your knee,
                  Enlist my bonnie laddie and come awa with me.

Comment

Originally posted by Tankboy View Post
                    All right; just checking. You're name Sergio on that? I'm Tankobite, but since I've got a bit of company (friend from university is staying with me) I won't be online much (haven't been online in a while anyway...)
                    no , I use another nickname.
                    I'm not online much too...

Comment

And on a semi-related note, I beat Big red one last night.
                      Delegate, MN GOP.

PATRIA SI, COMUNISMO NO

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...?id=1156276727

Comment

What? What are you talking about Holy War/Sacred War? I've heard of a new Call of Duty, but it isn't even called Call of Duty 2. Is this something separate or just a simple confusion?

What I know is its called Call of Duty: World at War. It is due to be released November 2008. It will have Pacific and Eastern Fronts. I'm happy about that. East Front has always been a favorite of mine over any others. I've never played in the Pacific besides MoH: Rising Sun or something which I played in 5th or 6th grade.

I still play United Offensive online. Its my favorite CoD. A legendary game for me.
                        yeah!

Comment

never played cod united front, really want to though

Comment

Maybe its an international version I have call of duty for PC, and call of duty 2 and 3 for Ps2. The only game offering Eastern front game play is Call of Duty 1, never heard of a call of duty for the Eastern front completely
                            “Come and take it!"

Comment

Originally posted by maian View Post
                              What? What are you talking about Holy War/Sacred War? I've heard of a new Call of Duty, but it isn't even called Call of Duty 2. Is this something separate or just a simple confusion?

What I know is its called Call of Duty: World at War. It is due to be released November 2008. It will have Pacific and Eastern Fronts. I'm happy about that. East Front has always been a favorite of mine over any others. I've never played in the Pacific besides MoH: Rising Sun or something which I played in 5th or 6th grade.

I still play United Offensive online. Its my favorite CoD. A legendary game for me.
                              COD:WaW is 5th part of the series
                              totaly new behavior engine for the japanese,like a bansai charge on machine guns ect. even with bayonets and katanas
                              it's for PC and consoles
                              Last edited by MaCroto; 09 Oct 08, 12:05.
                              TOTAL WAR! RULES!(the game)

History repeats itself!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X