No announcement yet.

Bioshock Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Completed it last night on Normal setting. Going in next for the Hard setting. Damn great game! Kept having flashbacks to System Shock 2, wanna go play it again. Those Big Daddies are by far the most challenging non-boss opponent I've fought to date in my FPS career. Would you kindly agree or disagree?

No Gods or Kings: Objectivism in BioShock
    Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

Comment

Originally posted by Jim H. Moreno View Post
      Completed it last night on Normal setting. Going in next for the Hard setting. Damn great game! Kept having flashbacks to System Shock 2, wanna go play it again. Those Big Daddies are by far the most challenging non-boss opponent I've fought to date in my FPS career. Would you kindly agree or disagree?

No Gods or Kings: Objectivism in BioShock
      Wait till you try facing a Big Daddy on hard!! They become much easier once you get the Chemical Thrower with the Electric Gel ammo. For a Big Daddy, I would set up a few trap bolts and even a few proximity mines as well. The Rosies are a bit tougher, I would unload on them with the chemical thrower, then use the grenade launcher to finish them off quick.

Bioshock is one of the two best games i've played on the Xbox 360!

Comment

Just finished playing the game for the first time, I thought it was awesome and are about to go in again
        "The people never have the power, only the illusion of it. And here is the real secret: they don't want it. The responsibility is too great to bear. It's why they are so quick to fall in line as soon as someone else takes charge."
        "

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X