This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost key code

I lost some key codes to install certian PC games and I was wondering if anyone could PM me with theres.

Medal of Honor: Allied Assult
    Medal of Honor: Pacfic Assult
    BF1942
    BF142: Road to Rome
    BF Vientam
    "The people never have the power, only the illusion of it. And here is the real secret: they don't want it. The responsibility is too great to bear. It's why they are so quick to fall in line as soon as someone else takes charge."
    "

Originally posted by ace View Post
    I lost some key codes to install certian PC games and I was wondering if anyone could PM me with theres.

Medal of Honor: Allied Assult
    Medal of Honor: Pacfic Assult
    BF1942
    BF142: Road to Rome
    BF Vientam
    Ahh err ummm you do realize that, THAT is in no way different than publicly asking for piracy assistance eh. I mean, ohhh suuuure you lost your key codes wink wink nudge nudge.

Even if you genuinely did lose your honest to goodness legit key codes, asking like that is NOT likely to get you any different response.

You're likely going to just have to do what anyone else would do in your situation, and go and get them in the same ole fashion anyone else would have to use.
    Life is change. Built models for decades.
    Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
    I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

Yeah, this request makes me uncomfortable - I'm sure you didn't mean anything by it Ace, but you really shouldn't be asking such things. Thread closed.

Dr. S.
      Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X