Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another Best of the Best - Target Shooters!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Best of the Best - Target Shooters!

What do you feel are some of the best target shooters? By target shooters I mean any shooter where you physically aim a gun at the screen. Vote or post your own.
    Lethal Enforcers
    20.00%
    Duck Hunt
    60.00%
    Area 51
    20.00%
    Mad Dog McCree
    0.00%
    House of the Dead
    0.00%
    A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Lethal Enforcers was quite popular and fun (be honest, how many of you have shot the idiot with the cell phone or the bum in the subway? ), Duck Hunt was the trailblazer, Area 51 featured the first walkaround environment where you actually went forward and backward and didn't just scroll sideways like in Enforcers, T2, and Mechanized Attack, House of the Dead and awesome graphics and Mad Dog McCree was the first (and last?) to use live action.

Curses, I forgot to put mechanized attack up on the poll. Mechanized Attack was my favorite. Taking bad guys, bots, and even whole ships with an Uzi!

A new life awaits you in the off world colonies; the chance to begin again in a golden land of opportunity and adventure!

Comment

Time Crisis was pretty fun, especially with my brother. It really builds teamwork when you have to clear the levels together like that.

Comment

Duck Hunt!
        The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

I hate that dog.
          “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

Don't we all....
            The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X