Who play COD:UO base assault?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who play COD:UO base assault?

I simply love BAS, reason being you NEED teamwork to succeed. A person can try and be a loner, but he would hardly make a difference to destroying the enemy base, and be easily taken out.

You need coordinations to win it fast. In some games, my team would gather all the tanks at one location and launch attack together. However, as in real life, if there's no infrantry cover, the whole attack can be staled before reaching target, due to one or two enemy with bazooka.

Other time, the ENTIRE team would 'camp' or defend at the last base to the very end of game, ensuring the enemy can achieve a outride victory. When the enemy lack coordinations to attack us, almost all attacks failed.

So who else like COD:UO base assault?

I played it all during 2005 and 2006 but the maps are getting old
    now and I am looking for better FPS games with bigger maps.
    Many new FPS games are getting ready to be released but sadly,
    most of them are modern and NOT WW2. Still looking for that one.
    Hopefully COD4 will be for the PC and I can resume my playing interest.

JIM
    If you're not taking losses, you're not doing enough.
    RAdm. Kelly Turner, USN

www.fairtax.org

Comment

OK, getting some feedback on the upcoming COD4. There is supposed
      to be a preview of it during the NFL Draft on TV....

JIM
      RAdm. Kelly Turner, USN

www.fairtax.org

Comment

About the maps...I suggest you go to a CuF server and play them...download the maps as well...they have add plenty of new maps and VECHICLES as well...

Comment

Sadly COD4:Modern Warfare is NOT it. Another modern
          we don't need. There are already many of them coming to the
          PC and I may look and purchase one but I am still looking for
          that elusive WW2 FPS which the game developers don't want
          to provide us with. MOH:Airborne is the only one i know of...

JIM
          RAdm. Kelly Turner, USN

www.fairtax.org

Comment

I still play BAS and UO. I was considering hooking up tonight but realised I have some homework I best not put off til late this week. I know what you mean but sometimes people dont cooperate, sometimes I see cooperation between tanks, no speech.

Me and ma homie G Dr. von in a Panzer H and me in my Panzer were strollin down a hill in Kurskville. We both paused, about to go into view of an 88. I turned my turret towards him, he turn it at me. I jerked mine towards the 88 a bit fast and zoomed forward and back. Signilling for the punk to go. He went, I followed, he died, I bailed my tank and ran behind a haystack. Teamwork at its finest!

Yes there has been cordinated attacks "EVERYONE RUSH LEFT!".

The one Mod, Barbaroosa is nice. A big East Front sized map with new vehicles and more fixed guns. Then theres the one server with the airplanes which is cool.

Whats your name? We should try to play.

To the modern issue, yes Ive heard the next CoD was going to be modern. Yet I was hoping 3 would be for PC. I said CoD2 as CoD 1 with advanced graphics and re done in some aspects. Still lacking big MGs and tanks. I thought they would come out with an expansion bringing it all in. Sadly, no X-Pack and the game is a year old now with no new game to look at. I just really like history the most, modern isnt history, its where Im living now. Future, dont take me ahead, but behind. Why are there no Korean War shooters too?
            yeah!

Comment

Originally posted by FAdmiral View Post
              Sadly COD4:Modern Warfare is NOT it. Another modern
              we don't need. There are already many of them coming to the
              PC and I may look and purchase one but I am still looking for
              that elusive WW2 FPS which the game developers don't want
              to provide us with. MOH:Airborne is the only one i know of...

JIM
              Only a couple years ago you could throw a rock at a PC games shelf without hitting 4 WWII FPS games...
              “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

Originally posted by maian View Post
                Yes there
                Whats your name? We should try to play.
                My name is SGT raymond Ngoh...I usually play on the CuF servers, mainly because I know alot of other players there, and most of us are willingly to coordinate our attacks...usually by creating to tank convoy...by waiting for all other tanks to spawn and players to get in before setting off together...

Comment

I play COD:UO - Base Assault under the MOB clan. My handle there is
                  {MOB}(regs)Stryker9. I don't do any of their ladder tournaments cause
                  I play a number of other games and they require lotsa practive sessions.
                  I don't play that often anymore cause I WANT something NEW....

JIM
                  RAdm. Kelly Turner, USN

www.fairtax.org

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                  X