X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• maian
    replied
    Originally posted by No_Nickname View Post
    That's probably why I needed a new perscription for my glasses the last time I was at the eye doctor.
    Yeah really. Once I started playing computer games a lot a half a year later I needed glassess. Someone else I know recently started playing games a lot and now has them too. I

It says "increase in their ability to see objects accurately in a cluttered space"
    Maybe that it improves, it improves your visual awareness. Is that the right word?

Yet it weakens your eyes. So in a sense it defeats the perpose of getting that increased awareness if you cannot see in the first place to be aware. That is where glassess and contacts come into place.

Leave a comment:

• No_Nickname
    replied
    Originally posted by Aries View Post
    They likely haven't factored in playing games on computer monitors too close for hour after hour, day after day, in a darkened room.

And how that wrecks eyesight.
    That's probably why I needed a new perscription for my glasses the last time I was at the eye doctor.

Leave a comment:

• jayedub7423
    replied
    boy i wish that was true.

Leave a comment:

• mirrorshades
    replied
    They were saying things like that when I was a kid 20 years ago, about how arcade games and atari/nintendo did all sorts of wonderful things for hand-eye coordination and problem solving.

Leave a comment:

• LRB
    replied
    They likely haven't factored in playing games on computer monitors too close for hour after hour, day after day, in a darkened room.

And how that wrecks eyesight.

Leave a comment:

• MonsterZero
    started a topic Research: action games improve eyesight

Research: action games improve eyesight

http://news.yahoo.com/s/livescience/...proveseyesight

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X