Armed Assault

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Patrocles View Post
    Thanks for the info, Marines!! I'll grab a copy of the patch this week!
    No problemo! I do hope a few more highspeed links will be made available.

A few more personal screens...

Comment

• wish i could run the graphics that high without having a FPS rate of 5 lol the highest ive gotten my FPS flying is about 20 tops but i love the A-10 it is the bomb. BTW anyone DL'd the nuclear scud addon? lol "oh woops did i just wipe out corazol" hahaha
      "Folks need to be realists and realize that peace is a nice idea, but ultimately unattainable on a worldwide level."
      - 6thInf Grandson

Comment

• Originally posted by PiNpOiNt99 View Post
        wish i could run the graphics that high without having a FPS rate of 5 lol the highest ive gotten my FPS flying is about 20 tops but i love the A-10 it is the bomb. BTW anyone DL'd the nuclear scud addon? lol "oh woops did i just wipe out corazol" hahaha
        I don't know what to tell ya, mate. I have no problems running most settings on high or very high with a view distance of 7500. There are quite a few people, and by that I actually mean a lot of people, with very high-end systems that experience nothing but problems even running the game at low or at the default settings.

Did you say tactical nuke? Perhaps like the screens I've taken?

A few more can be found here - http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p...addtype=local#

Comment

• haha yea you gotem lol and yes folks OPFOR did have WMDs . I usually have my view distance (with high graphic settings) at 1280 but if im in a tank battle at range ill change it but my FPS drops quite a bit.
          "Folks need to be realists and realize that peace is a nice idea, but ultimately unattainable on a worldwide level."
          - 6thInf Grandson

Comment

• Originally posted by Marines View Post
            I don't know what to tell ya, mate. I have no problems running most settings on high or very high with a view distance of 7500. There are quite a few people, and by that I actually mean a lot of people, with very high-end systems that experience nothing but problems even running the game at low or at the default settings.

Did you say tactical nuke? Perhaps like the screens I've taken?

A few more can be found here - http://s126.photobucket.com/albums/p...addtype=local#
            if I would not have seen your picture, I'd say you are all whiners who lost faith in yourselves!....Grow up and get yourself a copy of VBS2....

Comment

• anyone got a good clan going if so lemme know im looking for one and im an experienced player very team oriented..

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X