No announcement yet.

Rainbow Six Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I keep forgetting, are they going to release this for regular Xbox?

Maybe that doesn't matter. I'm planning on getting myself an Xbox 360 for Christmas.
    "Yellowstain!"

Comment

The originals were pretty fair, but too much of a good thing wears it out. The very first one was probably the best - everything else was just "sequel to".
      Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? Who is watching the watchers?

Comment

Originally posted by sickpup View Post
        "A new team of only three operatives"...?

Is this realistic? I understand the whole R6 cocnept is based off of a novel, but it's a Clancy novel... and he typically grounds his stuff in reality. Is it feasible for a counter-terror team to operate with only 3 folks?
        It means they dumbed the game down because "the customer gets frustrated having to make decisions for 3 teams with 6 men total" and "the interface is confusing".

R6 as you know it is dead. Dead. Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Redwolf View Post
          It means they dumbed the game down because "the customer gets frustrated having to make decisions for 3 teams with 6 men total" and "the interface is confusing".

R6 as you know it is dead. Dead. Dead.
          Actually it was just the first three PC games that stayed with the original Rainbow 6 gameplay. All console games as well as the latest Lockdown has been pretty much arcade.
          "The secret of war lies in the communications" - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

After all is said and done, I'm going to miss Ding Chavez.
            "Yellowstain!"

Comment

unfortunately tom clancy has nothing to do with the games that have his name on it anymore.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X