Top FPS games right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top FPS games right now?

I have fallen a bit behind because until recently I had an ancient Radeon video card and my rig couldn't even handle Doom or Half Life 2.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

My top FPS games are Call of Duty 2 and Battlefield 2. Though battlefield 2 drives me crazy cuz it has more bugs than a tropical rainforest . I've heard Prey is pretty good but i haven't played it myself yet.

BTW: does anyone know why i cant use the smileys? i click on them but they wont go to what i'm writing. i have to copy and paste the code for them to make them work. any ideas?
    I dare do all that may become a man; who dares more is none. - Macbeth

Comment

After staying with relatives for a week to start my job, then moving, then having my computer break, and then waiting for a new one to arrive, I am finally getting to play Prey. So far I've only had time to play through the same stuff that was in the demo, I saved in the full game right where the demo ends, so now, all new stuff.
      “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

The big one for the time being is BF2. Once you get past the bugs and tons of childish players it's not bad. Take a look at Red Orchestra Ostfront. I've had a lot of fun playing that lately.
        Welcome to the adult world. Kinda sucks when you have to be the responsible ones and take all the pot shots from the chagrined lefties and mongoloid celebrities, who don't know their collective posteriors from sound economic policy. - 98ZJUSMC

Comment

I've been playing Prey off-and-on for about a week now. It's pretty cool so far, but I'm only about a half-hour in.
          "If we have to give these bastards our lives, we give them hell before we do! " - Cpt. Mifune, The Matrix Revolutions

Comment

The single player of prey has been pretty fun so far.

It's interesting that you spend much more effort fighting the level design rather than the enemies.
            “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

I'm stuck in the prey demo. i go through this portal box and as soon as i do the room changes and i fall to one end in a pit type thing n i cant get out. Its after you get that leech gun. any ideas? BTW i started playing the demo right after my last post.
              I dare do all that may become a man; who dares more is none. - Macbeth

Comment

I just finished Prey very intriguing game overall.

As for the leech gun bit, I don't remember specifically but look all around for pads to shoot that will change the orientation of the gravity.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X