ACG Review: SiN Emergence

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ACG Review: SiN Emergence

Leave it to James to dig up the games we might have otherwise missed. Apparently SiN E is a FPS worth a look...and at $20 seems like a no brainer.

See what you think.

ACG Reviews SiN Emergence

Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

I'm suprised James would review a game he has to start Steam for
    "In mathematics you don't understand things. You just get used to them."
    - Johann von Neumann

"Never in the face of human conflict has so much been owed by so many to so few."
    - Winston Churchill

Comment

That might become less of a mystery when you re-read the opening of the review:

It’s worth noting that this game is very much for adults. The very opening of the game demonstrates the Source Engine’s realistic physics by displaying the barely clothed chest of a very well endowed woman directly in your face. This is followed shortly by a dream-like sequence of the same woman wearing even less (although not quite nude). To top off the sexual imagery, there’s a fair bit of adult language, and plenty of gory violence.

Dr. S.
      Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by gobeavs
        I'm suprised James would review a game he has to start Steam for

I have no issues with Steam, I just rarely run it because all the Valve stuff is boring.

(of course I have HL2 Episode 1 preloaded and ordered.... )
        “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

Working...
        X