X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medal of Honor: Airborne

STAND in the DOOR!

Medal of Honor: Airborne
    Last edited by Jim H. Moreno; 24 May 06, 07:53.
    Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

This game is going to be one hell of a game i think
    I got your name
    I got your ass
    You will not laugh
    You will not cry

Full Metal Jacket

Comment

If the game is as anywhere near sweet as the promo movie this is going to be awesome.
      Welcome to the adult world. Kinda sucks when you have to be the responsible ones and take all the pot shots from the chagrined lefties and mongoloid celebrities, who don't know their collective posteriors from sound economic policy. - 98ZJUSMC

Comment

Anyone know if it will be avaliable for the "old fashioned' XBox? I see the 360 listed and PS2.

Comment

Originally posted by doomonyou
          Anyone know if it will be avaliable for the "old fashioned' XBox? I see the 360 listed and PS2.
          Yes, it will be on the regular XBox.

See Gamespot
          "In mathematics you don't understand things. You just get used to them."
          - Johann von Neumann

"Never in the face of human conflict has so much been owed by so many to so few."
          - Winston Churchill

Comment

MoH Airborne on PC

Wow, impressive this trailer, like watching a movie in cinema where you can control the action of the hero.
            On top of that the hero is a member of my favourite US unit: 82 Airborne Division!
            Makes my mouth water.
            Question though, will it be playable on PC as well?
            BoRG

You may not be interested in War, but War is interested in You - Leon Trotski, June 1919.

Comment

Originally posted by captainsennef
              Wow, impressive this trailer, like watching a movie in cinema where you can control the action of the hero.
              On top of that the hero is a member of my favourite US unit: 82 Airborne Division!
              Makes my mouth water.
              Question though, will it be playable on PC as well?
              Ignore above question, while scrolling down the index found that PC is an available platform.
              Nit picking: do I see a 101 Screaming Eagle on the shoulder patch of a descending paratrooper displayed on the opening page while it just proclaims to have a member of 82nd as its protagonist?
              Last edited by Colonel Sennef; 28 May 06, 14:53.
              BoRG

You may not be interested in War, but War is interested in You - Leon Trotski, June 1919.

Comment

I like the look of this. Breaks the standard linear shooter mold that the original Medal of Honors fit into.
                "The State is that great fiction by which everyone tries to live at the expense of everyone else."

Frederic Bastiat

Comment

Wow

There are a large number of airborne-based games out there, such as Call of Duty (101st Airborne, British 8th Airborne), the two Brothers in Arms games, There's paratroopers in most of the Medal of Honor games, and so on.

I like the fact that the infantry, as unglorious a job as there ever was, is getting attention in recent games. Call of Duty Finest Hour and the sequel, Big Red One focus on the infantry. That being said, if this game is released for the orginal Xbox, I'll be there.

Remember in Call of Duty Big Red One when the 1st has to bail out the 82nd a couple of times in Sicily? That was cool.
                  "Yellowstain!"

Comment

Originally posted by RapierFighter
                    There are a large number of airborne-based games out there, such as Call of Duty (101st Airborne, British 8th Airborne), the two Brothers in Arms games, There's paratroopers in most of the Medal of Honor games, and so on.

I like the fact that the infantry, as unglorious a job as there ever was, is getting attention in recent games. Call of Duty Finest Hour and the sequel, Big Red One focus on the infantry. That being said, if this game is released for the orginal Xbox, I'll be there.

Remember in Call of Duty Big Red One when the 1st has to bail out the 82nd a couple of times in Sicily? That was cool.
                    I never was very much into FPS, considering it more something for kids. After I read your post I surfed to 'Call of Duty: Big Red One' to see its trailer, which was not nearly as neatly done as MoH's Airborne. Watching it I never had that near cinamatic experience which MoHA gave me. I rolled its trailer a couple of times for fun just to enjoy its beauty and excitment.
                    BoRG

Comment

Can't wait for it to be released

Comment

There is a 2 minute video of MOH:A over at www.filefront.com
                        Release date is listed as Aug. 28, 2007....

JIM
                        If you're not taking losses, you're not doing enough.
                        RAdm. Kelly Turner, USN

www.fairtax.org

Comment

Oooooo, right after my birthday.
                          "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Comment

Here is another piece of info on this upcoming game:

http://www.after-hourz.com/index.php...165&Itemid=120

JIM
                            If you're not taking losses, you're not doing enough.
                            RAdm. Kelly Turner, USN

www.fairtax.org

Comment

While I look foward to the product... the gaming market is awash with WWII themed games. That, and EA has already stated that the PC version will be a complete console port.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X