Red Orchestra Tankers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Orchestra Tankers

Anyone available tonight to take some heavy armor out for a spin? I'm curious to see what it is like to actually have a teammate in the tank who can cooperate.
    Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Originally posted by Siberian HEAT
    Anyone available tonight to take some heavy armor out for a spin? I'm curious to see what it is like to actually have a teammate in the tank who can cooperate.
    Arg. Tonight is about the only night this week I can't get out of any prior commitments ...unless you want to do it after about 9:15 PST?
    "In mathematics you don't understand things. You just get used to them."
    - Johann von Neumann

"Never in the face of human conflict has so much been owed by so many to so few."
    - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gobeavs
      Arg. Tonight is about the only night this week I can't get out of any prior commitments ...unless you want to do it after about 9:15 PST?
      Ironically I *could* play after that time...BUT I wouldn't be able to use voice because I would wake up my ladyfriend.

Comment

Originally posted by Siberian HEAT
        Ironically I *could* play after that time...BUT I wouldn't be able to use voice because I would wake up my ladyfriend.
        Hmm....voice really is useful when tanking. I'm thinking we might just want to hold off until this weekend or some other time? If you want to try it out w/o voice I'm fine with that though.
        - Johann von Neumann

"Never in the face of human conflict has so much been owed by so many to so few."
        - Winston Churchill

Comment

Hmm....voice really is useful when tanking. I'm thinking we might just want to hold off until this weekend or some other time? If you want to try it out w/o voice I'm fine with that though.
          Why don't we just hold off until the weekend and get a few more guys. The really fascinating thing here is getting a few crews together and then working as a formation of 2 or 3 tanks.

Comment

Im in

I would certainly love to join the fray next weekend, I can't believe you guys are not watching the tournament.

CD
            "History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

Originally posted by creeping death
              I would certainly love to join the fray next weekend, I can't believe you guys are not watching the tournament.

CD
              For some reason I'm a little less enthused this time around - maybe because I picked Kansas to go to the championship game. They seemed like a good pick at the time....
              - Johann von Neumann

- Winston Churchill

Comment

Replace "useful" with "necessary".

Although you can come a long way using the numpad tank-commands it's really ineffective compared to using the Local VoIP-channel.

Comment

Originally posted by creeping death

CD
                  I have some free time tonight (~8-9pm PST) and possibly this weekend if anyone is going to be online for ROOST
                  All your ACG posts are belong to us!

Comment

8-9 PST is good for me. I can start ealier and go later also.
                    - Johann von Neumann

- Winston Churchill

Comment

hahahahaha

Guess what I have???

I got sick of all the talk about the game so I went searching ( I did not want to wait until next weekend, Impatient I am) So I went to Best Buy and they had it.......
                      It will be installed soon.

CD
                      "History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

LIke it

So far so good, I spent 20 minutes using the practice mode and did a little ground pounding and then was a hull gunner in which Stevie AI Wonder was driving/commanding. We drove up behind a T-34 and didn't shoot it, I kept firing the MG at it..it was as if they didn't see it...

This game screams for Online MP style play with teamspeak etc!!
                        I can already see how much fun this game could be with a solid tank crew and a couple other good tank crews as well.

As for ground pounding...you can't really just spray you do need to aim a little it was hard keeping the PPSH in line.

Let me know when we play, I still need to figure out online voice comm though.

CD

Comment

Chad, do you have Xfire? That is the best way to keep track of who is playing out there. You'll definitely want to pick that up (a free download).

Comment

8-9 PST is good for me. I can start ealier and go later also.
                            damn, got distracted last night and never made it online!

Hey, does the ROOST buddy feature work? Will it tell one if their buddies are online playing ROOST? I need to look into that later today or Sunday.
                            All your ACG posts are belong to us!

Comment

I wasn't online last night so I missed Gobeavs' invitation. If we set up a time this weekend I should be good to go.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X