PS2 civil war game ????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS2 civil war game ????

anyone know of a game comming to the PS2 called American Civil War. I have heard of rumors that this game is comming out soon. But I want to know if those rumors are well founded or just rumors.

thanks guys
    Peter Williams

"We're not lost private, we're in Normandy"-

Lt. Richard Winters 101st 506 pir

The History Channel: American Civil War

AKA The Battle of Bull Run: Take Command 1861.

IGN Blurb

Seems to be real. A release of a 2003 PC game for the PS2 and Xbox.

EDIT: That seems to have supposedly been released last November...seems to be about the only console game that fits your description though.
    Last edited by gobeavs; 22 Feb 06, 17:22.
    "In mathematics you don't understand things. You just get used to them."
    - Johann von Neumann

"Never in the face of human conflict has so much been owed by so many to so few."
    - Winston Churchill

Comment

Sounds interesting,Only console game I have for the ASW is 'North and South' for NES. (note:It's hardly a serious strategy game.)
      Delegate, MN GOP.

PATRIA SI, COMUNISMO NO

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/p...?id=1156276727

Comment

is it a first person shooter

Comment

I just got the game and it's pretty bad
          "The people never have the power, only the illusion of it. And here is the real secret: they don't want it. The responsibility is too great to bear. It's why they are so quick to fall in line as soon as someone else takes charge."
          "

Comment

I bought it over the summer, and imho it sucked.
            "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Comment

Theres also a PC version which is pretty lame ... everyone grabs Gatling guns or Henry rifles and just go Rambo.

Comment

I ran out of ammo and had to charge a gatling with a saber.

End Result:

Lost a lot of health but got the gunner, then died by another soldier with a rifle.
                "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

Comment

I had a friend rent it from Blockbuster... total waste of time.
                  If voting could really change things, it would be illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by No_Nickname View Post
                    I bought it over the summer, and imho it sucked.
                    Yeah, I bought it. I thought it might have a touch of realism since the History Channel endorsed "Brothers in Arms" so heavily. It's the only PS2 game I've ever given away....
                    "This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

Just saw in the Store Ads that the History Channel has now come out with a game called the Battle for the Pacific

Found it at EBgames.com too

Clicked on the Xbox360 game

http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=200373

Comment

I liked it.
                        "Do you like your new weapon? It's wonderful...Try it on yourselves, not others. I told you, this tank reacts to impulses of fear. Try not to think of danger. The machine can read your thoughts..."

Comment

Just played it and thought it was a horrible game
                          "The people never have the power, only the illusion of it. And here is the real secret: they don't want it. The responsibility is too great to bear. It's why they are so quick to fall in line as soon as someone else takes charge."
                          "

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                          X