Rainbow Six: Lockdown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rainbow Six: Lockdown

The demo for Rainbow Six: Lockdown came out yesterday, you can find it at the usual suspects (fileplanet, 3DGamers, etc).

It's in the process of downloading for me, I'll let everyone know when I get to it (but it's in line after HoMM V beta and the Star Wars demo I still haven't tried).
    “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Doesn't seem to like my Audigy2 sound card, I get some sound effects but not all...

After a short run with it, I find myself fairly unimpressed (actually that's being nice) but I'm going to give it another try later.
    “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

Originally posted by Overseer
      After a short run with it, I find myself fairly unimpressed (actually that's being nice) but I'm going to give it another try later.
      I tried it out last night also, and came to about the same conclusion. Something I wouldn't waste my time or money on....but maybe it takes some getting used to? This is my first R6 game.
      "In mathematics you don't understand things. You just get used to them."
      - Johann von Neumann

"Never in the face of human conflict has so much been owed by so many to so few."
      - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gobeavs
        I tried it out last night also, and came to about the same conclusion. Something I wouldn't waste my time or money on....but maybe it takes some getting used to? This is my first R6 game.
        The series has been going downhill if you ask me, it's becoming less of a realistic tactical shooter and more of a console port.

Comment

I don't see this being any different from RvS.

Comment

Hello,

I am downloading the demo as of this moment. I'll give this a try to see if I like it at all. I used to play a lot Rogue Spear, easily one of the best in the RS series. I have to agree that after that one, it went downhill. If the truth be told, RS from the beginning wasn't that great at all, what made it great was its multiplayer support and using the prestige of Clancy's name.

Dan
            Major James Holden, Georgia Badgers Militia of Rainbow Regiment, American Civil War

"Aim small, miss small."

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X