replied
    :-/

I lost my BF2 discs.

Ok ok...you can quit cheering

Leave a comment:

• Creeping Death
    replied
    Im back in as well

Its been a while since the BF2 was fired up around here as well. First my Graphics card took a nose dive and then while my pc was unprotected a virus jumped in and took me out for a week. After installing a new graphics card and spending hours trying to remove this virus i am finally back up and running. I have been playing COD2 a little, I like some of the new maps.
    Good news is I finally will have voice com so we can actually play as a squad....

CD

Let me know when the fun times begin, I will need to download whatever com set up everyone is using though....

Leave a comment:

• Arkane
    replied
    Just got back from Korea about a month ago. I am working the server issue with the "minister of finance" (aka wife). I didn't touch BF2 for almost 2 months or so, but I'm starting to get back into it. I can usually be found on Moongamers 24/7 Karkand or the JP Ice_Rice Clan Server. Is ER chaser still around?

Leave a comment:

• Siberian HEAT
    replied
    Originally posted by Arkane
    I'm looking forward to ET: Quake Wars. Yeah, it isn't a realistic FPS in the sense, however I think it will turn out to be an excellent mod platform.
    Hey Ark, you still playing BF2? Overseer and I were talking about getting the old guys together for some BF2 action...and figured you would be a good candidate. Did you ever get your own server together?

Leave a comment:

• Arkane
    replied
    I'm looking forward to ET: Quake Wars. Yeah, it isn't a realistic FPS in the sense, however I think it will turn out to be an excellent mod platform.

Leave a comment:

• Ivan Rapkinov
    replied
    Originally posted by gobeavs
    I'm looking forward to Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers. I liked the original game's concept, so maybe this time execution will be a little better.

the PC version was a debacle. It was unsupported, bug ridden, unrealistic and with no replayability. It was non-moddable, was never patched, and the company that relased it seems to forgotten that it ever existed.

it'll be a cold day in hell before Pandemic see's anymore of my money.

Leave a comment:

• gobeavs
    replied
    I'm looking forward to Full Spectrum Warrior: Ten Hammers. I liked the original game's concept, so maybe this time execution will be a little better.

Leave a comment:

• liuzg150181
    replied
    Originally posted by Wodin
    Has to be Armed Assualt or Operation FLashoint 2.

Just re installed OPF GOTY and mods inc the ECP mod.

Nothing touch's this game still. The user missions and campaigns are better than any other retail FPS mission campaign yet.
    Seconded for Armed Assault.

Leave a comment:

• CJMello
    replied
    GR3! Hopefully it will ive up to the hype.

Leave a comment:

• Overseer
    replied
    Originally posted by Full Monty
    Given that it's being developed by 3D Realms, who knows for sure?
    Bwahaha good point. It's probably slated for release right after Duke Nukem Forever!!

Leave a comment:

• Full Monty
    replied
    'Prey' is the one for me.
    Originally posted by Overseer
    Is that coming out any time soon?
    Given that it's being developed by 3D Realms, who knows for sure?

Leave a comment:

• Wodin
    replied
    Has to be Armed Assualt or Operation FLashoint 2.

Just re installed OPF GOTY and mods inc the ECP mod.

Nothing touch's this game still. The user missions and campaigns are better than any other retail FPS mission campaign yet.

Leave a comment:

• Overseer
    replied
    'Prey' is the one for me. Previews and screenshots lead me to believe that it will be a step forward (albeit a small one) for 'shooters.
    Is that coming out any time soon? I tried to limit the poll to the next couple of months and I didn't spot that in the list. 'Prey' should be interesting though.

Originally posted by Eric Weider
    I am really hoping hte new Ghost Recon blows the cover off the ball...
    I loved the original Ghost Recon, so I'm hoping for great things from this one. In my opinion GR best captured realism and fun in a military themed shooter.

Leave a comment:

• Eric Weider
    replied
    I am really hoping hte new Ghost Recon blows the cover off the ball...

Leave a comment:

• Full Monty
    replied
    'Prey' is the one for me. Previews and screenshots lead me to believe that it will be a step forward (albeit a small one) for 'shooters.

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X