Fallout 4 Mods.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
    I'm trying the UIF mod and its really dark. Not pg-13 btw. Its a mod that brings in a new faction and about 20 hours of new content. Oh, they are at a open war with the BOS...

Skip to 3:40.
    PS. Don't bother with this mod. It's broken.
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

I wish we would get another DLC.

Or Fallout 5.

Comment

Most of the Mods are really cool. 'My Jetpack' gives you a craftable jet pack for normal armor.

I restarted recently and a early find was a explosive auto shotgun.

Pretty much game over for any beast really quickly. Swan in moments...
        Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Fifty ways to die at Dr. Nicks.

Hilarious.
          Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

I started over with update 1.22, and am taking a different path: ignoring BoS, taking Piper, not using powered armor much (Twice in 30 levels) and basing out of Home Plate in Diamond City.

The update seems to have added some minor events and encounters, or I missed them the first time. It also fixed several gliches.

I'm not interested in any of the mods so far (PS4 user).

In a few more days, Far Cry 5!

Comment

I started a new game on Survival Mode with no mods. I usually hate power armor but am using it now due to the carry weight being reduce so much on Survival. Hit level 12 and have only made it to the Super Duper Mart. I'm setting up a forward base in Starlight Drive-In to be able to move to the Corvega Plant and destroy the raider gang there. First I'm going to move through the Lexington area and clear out the mutant zombies and loot the town.

Combat is lethal now which is fun. I was killed by a Mongrel Dog when it simply ran into me. I ran into a Legendary Rad Roach early on and almost died in a running battle with it. You really have to watch if you are attacked by several enemies at once. They can quickly swarm you. So far I am liking the Survival Mode.

I too am waiting for Far Cry 5 to get here. That looks like a fun game.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post

In a few more days, Far Cry 5!
                Two days........
                ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X