Announcement

Collapse

New Site - PLEASE READ

Hello All,
My name is Ashley and I am the one that moved the forum to its new hosting location. This was done for security reasons and try to keep the forum from going down every other day. I understand that the new forum looks very different from the old one but I promise almost everything you had before you still have it might just be in a different place.

Items that are gone due to a limitation of the new hosting/ forum update:
- Awards
- Flags

As I was going thought your posts I was able to fix a lot fo the issues you were listing. Below is kind of a running list of issues an what is fixed and what I am still working on.

Items that I have fixed from your comments:
- Smilie are now working.
- Color/Theme changes
- Signature are now showing up. (Here is how to edit them https://screencast.com/t/OJHzzhiV1)
- Ranking is now showing up.
- Private messaging is now working.

Some issues I am still working on are:
- Missing items from the Calendar
- Like button the posts is giving an error.

If anyone has any issues that they are running in to please let me know. Please only send real issues not things like I hate the colors of the site or the site looks cheap now. I am trying to get as many issues fixed for you as i can and If i have to read through stuff like that it's going to take me longer to get stuff fixed.

If anyone has any issues that they are running in to please let me know in the post below. Please give me as much detail as possible .
https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/forum/world-history-group-welcomes-you/armchair-general-magazine/5034776-new-site-please-read
See more
See less

Fallout 4 Mods.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I finally got to a stopping point at Far Harbor. Now I'm going to go back to the Commonwealth and see what some of the mods are like. It's good that I have completed the main quest line; now I can just flat out explore and find loot.

I'm going to check out Arc Jet and then head to the subway system I think.

Comment

Got through some of Subway Runner. It is a big addition to the game although I had a few issues with it. Two new exterior subway stations swallowed a couple raiders and a Super Mutant Behemoth. Besides that it was fun. One of the new stations had to have had 30+ ghouls. You run into a ton of Legendary creatures; I am playing on the super hard difficulty though. The layout is very claustrophobic. You kinda feel like you are stuck underground trying to find your way out.

After that I thought it would have been neat if one of the stations was completely overrun with radroaches and those crickets from Nuka-World...dozens of them. Something where waves of them keep coming at you.

Also, I ran into a few new ghouls from the Deadly Ghouls of the Commonwealth mod. Had 8 or so hit me all at once including a few Ambushers. That was fun and fast paced. I want to see what the ghoul feral child is like.

I forgot about ArcJet and will check it out next time I get to play.

Comment

There's a upcoming one that I'm drooling over. Cascadia, your toon starts in the PNW and it will feature a bunch of older features.

For more details or even better, that you want to help...

http://www.falloutcascadia.com/
        Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

I saw that and it looks great. However, I thought I read somewhere that it was only for the PC. I'm an Xbox 1 guy so...

Comment

Try this mod, its way op but your gals look really good.

Op because each bit gives a huge stat bonus.

Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

UIF is out.
              Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

Thanks for the info. I just got high speed Net for my console so I can actually update my games.

Comment

It's a 1.3 gig download. It took a half-hour on my bot.
                  Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
                    It's a 1.3 gig download. It took a half-hour on my bot.
                    About 10-15 on my PS4.

Comment

OK, I looked over the site, and the sheer volume is daunting. I found Subway runner. Are there any other mods that expand the game area? I'm mainly just interested in more playing opportunities.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
                        OK, I looked over the site, and the sheer volume is daunting. I found Subway runner. Are there any other mods that expand the game area? I'm mainly just interested in more playing opportunities.
                        Tons of more content. Tales from the Commonwealth is still my favorite.
                        Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

Tons of more content. Tales from the Commonwealth is still my favorite.
                          My search isn't turning that one up.

What are some others?
                          Last edited by Arnold J Rimmer; 03 Jan 18, 08:01.

Comment

Oh I get it, your ps4 doesn't get the majority of the mods...

After looking about I found this sad comment...

'Most mods with quests don't work correctly on the PS4, do the quests work correctly on this mod?'
                            Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

Oh I get it, your ps4 doesn't get the majority of the mods...

After looking about I found this sad comment...

'Most mods with quests don't work correctly on the PS4, do the quests work correctly on this mod?'
                              Well, crap.

I may have to buy the game for the PC.

Comment

I'm trying the UIF mod and its really dark. Not pg-13 btw. Its a mod that brings in a new faction and about 20 hours of new content. Oh, they are at a open war with the BOS...

Skip to 3:40.
                                Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

Working...
                                X