Announcement

Collapse

New Site - PLEASE READ

Hello All,
My name is Ashley and I am the one that moved the forum to its new hosting location. This was done for security reasons and try to keep the forum from going down every other day. I understand that the new forum looks very different from the old one but I promise almost everything you had before you still have it might just be in a different place.

Items that are gone due to a limitation of the new hosting/ forum update:
- Awards
- Flags

As I was going thought your posts I was able to fix a lot fo the issues you were listing. Below is kind of a running list of issues an what is fixed and what I am still working on.

Items that I have fixed from your comments:
- Smilie are now working.
- Color/Theme changes
- Signature are now showing up. (Here is how to edit them https://screencast.com/t/OJHzzhiV1)
- Ranking is now showing up.
- Private messaging is now working.

Some issues I am still working on are:
- Missing items from the Calendar
- Like button the posts is giving an error.

One other note I have seen a lot is theme/color related items. I know this is important to all of you but at the moment the most important thing was getting you back a functioning forum with as many features I can get you back from before.

Theme/color is something we can change but it the moment I do not have the time and resources to fix all of the issue and design the site. I did do some theme updates yesterday but it is very time consuming. Please just be patient with the forum as we get it back to as close as I can to what you had before.

If anyone has any issues that they are running in to please let me know in the post below. Please give me as much detail as possible .
https://forums.armchairgeneral.com/forum/world-history-group-welcomes-you/armchair-general-magazine/5034776-new-site-please-read
See more
See less

Fallout 4 Mods.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I downloaded the Bosses mod but haven't found any yet to see what they are like. I'm only 42nd level so will probably have to run away from them when I first find them.

I did get a Disciples blade and have fully upgraded it so it does a ton of damage. My Ninja and Big Leagues perks are maxed out so when I hit a stealth attack I do a ton of damage. I run into problems when I am getting attacked by several enemies at once.

The mods are fun to play.

Comment

Yeah, I'm doing the alien invasion one right now. One problem with the mods is the Creators tend to get a bit Monty Hall but you can just sell or drop stuff that you don't like. I use a trophy wall for the truly absurd stuff. What I really like is the expanded quest lines and all that.
      Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Expanded quests are great. I'm in the middle of Far Harbor which so far is interesting. I added in the real weather mod for FH. Now you get fog and storms that you cannot see through, that give you cover when moving up on bad guys, and that hit you with decent amounts of radiation.

Also, I want to see Deadly Ghouls of the Commonwealth mods when I get back to Boston area.

Comment

Originally posted by BooBoo130 View Post
          Expanded quests are great. I'm in the middle of Far Harbor which so far is interesting. I added in the real weather mod for FH. Now you get fog and storms that you cannot see through, that give you cover when moving up on bad guys, and that hit you with decent amounts of radiation.

Also, I want to see Deadly Ghouls of the Commonwealth mods when I get back to Boston area.
          Idk if you loath the Dima puzzle but there's some console commands that just let you bypass that nightmare...

Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

It took me forever to get through those mini games. I wish I had known that before. LOL

Comment

I don't mind puzzle games but those were just a pita. I was happy to find a way around them. I use console commands mainly to find Garvey and other followers who've vanished. (Something I really hate.) This current game I had to summon Piper about a dozen times before I dumped her.

This time through I'm going to do a Railroad win, I so dislike the Brotherhood in this edition. They are just stone cold evil...

(Also there's tons of good loot from them...)
              Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

Of the four main groups in the game I thought the Railroad and Minutemen were the best. The BOS and Institute were both terrible in my opinion. Plus I prefer to play the underdogs. I felt the main story line was a bit weak too but do enjoy the game play.

As far as companions right now I have Piper decked out in combat armor and using a legendary assault rifle that poisons enemies. However, I still think my favorite is Dogmeat. I prefer quiet companions and they are both fairly quiet.

Comment

Oh man you've gotta try Tales From the Commonwealth and pick up R4-04. Best follower ever. When she wants to talk she just hums for a couple moments then shuts up...

Also she'll never complain. Ever.
                  Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

How is R4-04 for stealth? I want a companion that is quiet when they move...lol.

I will get Tales though.

Comment

Originally posted by BooBoo130 View Post
                      How is R4-04 for stealth? I want a companion that is quiet when they move...lol.

I will get Tales though.

She's a synth super-soldier, I ran into one of the bosses right outside of Arkjet Systems. I wont spoil it for you. Save before getting there...

https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net...20170118185333
                      Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

Cool

Comment

She's hanging out at the Railroad HQ.
                          Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

Escaped super synth soldier? I gotta find her.

Comment

Anyone try the Subway Runner mod? I loved the subway system in Fallout 3.

Comment

I saw it and said no, I don't care that much for subway travel. I like the outsides more.

Just installed the improved Hangman's Alley.

It opens one of the apartment buildings and cleans the place all up. It's my new center of the map home. Also its way bigger...

Though I had a glitch that made the raiders invisible and I had to resort to the kill all CC to clear it.
                                Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                                X