Fallout 4 Mods.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fallout 4 Mods.

Say those who are still playing this game have you checked out the mods?

I just installed Crowded Commonwealth and am liking it.

Where you get them is from Bethesda.net.

Lots more new content...
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

I've never been a big fan of modding my Fallout games. Bethesda's coding is sketchy enough that the mods tend to increase the likelihood of crashes.
    BoRG
    "... and that was the last time they called me Freakboy Moses"

Comment

Originally posted by Arthwys View Post
      I've never been a big fan of modding my Fallout games. Bethesda's coding is sketchy enough that the mods tend to increase the likelihood of crashes.
      Really? I've got Ballistic Weaver because PAM's quest bugged out on me, Crowded Commonwealth cause it sounded fun, and Vault 1080 because it was a cool test of the graphics card.
      Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

I tried 'Tales from The Commonwealth' and picked up a synth assassin companion. Man, best voiced companion so far and a solid hitter. Give her a instigating .50 sniper rifle and she'll steal many kills...
        Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

Download Nexus Mod Manager and go to http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/? for all the mod needs for Bethesda games. No need to mess around with Bethesdas own stupid mod stuff, unless you are playing with console.
          From Devastation - Knights Twilight Warhammer 40,000 Quest
          Rear Admiral Sander Van der Zee, Commander of Dutch Far East Theatre
          "There is never enough firepower!"

Comment

I've been looking at some of the newer mods out there, and I admit my interest in some of these is being piqued. I may try the Vault 92 mod.
            BoRG
            "... and that was the last time they called me Freakboy Moses"

Comment

Originally posted by Senorankka View Post

Download Nexus Mod Manager and go to http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/? for all the mod needs for Bethesda games. No need to mess around with Bethesdas own stupid mod stuff, unless you are playing with console.
              I don't like that they want to charge you for their services. Besides Bethesda games has a really good selection of mods...
              Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

Originally posted by Arthwys View Post
                I've been looking at some of the newer mods out there, and I admit my interest in some of these is being piqued. I may try the Vault 92 mod.
                I'm running six mods at this point and no crash issues. I'm always looking for extra content.
                Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

I just started the Enclave Resurgent mod. Boy it really ticks off the BOS...
                  Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

I've got True Storms, Armor and Weapons Keyword, and UCO Base Game components.

True Storms is fun. The radiation storms can be lethal and you can set up to have hordes of feral ghouls attack during the storms.

The other two allow you to craft basically anything onto any weapon or clothing. I used it to beef up my ballistic weave protection to get through Kiddie World in Nuka World. The radiation sprayers were brutal to get through and my Hazmat suit just wasn't cutting it alone. Now armor stacks on top of the suit plus I added ballistic weave to my wedding ring.

I loaded a few more but haven't tried them yet. Most of those are the where you get new interiors in boarded up buildings throughout the Commonwealth.

Comment

Three I recommend are Deadly Bosses, Raiders, and Gunners.

Those really step it up a notch...

All of them get *special* troops that really are bad ass.

One I say thumbs down to is the UIF mod. They are really OT and attack your settlements. And even worse if you join the UIF your settlers will attack you...
                      Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

I saw those three and thought they may be too powerful. I'm playing a melee/pistol stealth character with no power armor. I am looking at the more powerful super mutants though.

Comment

Originally posted by BooBoo130 View Post
                          I saw those three and thought they may be too powerful. I'm playing a melee/pistol stealth character with no power armor. I am looking at the more powerful super mutants though.
                          Uh yeah they are really tough. Instead of a few bozos you get a mob of them. Oh, Raider Behemoths are to be feared...

Power armor sucks w/o jet packs... (The only reason to get them imo.)

I'm playing a level 100 ninja/ sniper and it takes a dozen head shots from a .50 sniper rifle with all the cheese (perks) to down them including called crits...

About five from my aluminum bat with saw blades for a blitz attack...

Not a mod for the low level toon, but it really makes the game a challenge for high level toons...
                          Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

An earlier character I had used power armor and the only reason I got it was to get the jet pack. I used it to check every roof in Boston and the surrounding areas just to see if anything worth while was on the roofs. Didn't really find anything.

I always thought the power armor was a little over powered and I don't like how you seem to be looking out a view port when you have it on.

So far Pickman's Blade is my go to melee and the Deliverer is my pistol. Although I found the Gainer and want to try that one out too.

Comment

I found one of the improved bosses... Executor, after trying to melee with him a couple of times I gave up on the bat and shot him repeatedly in the head with a gauss rifle under stealth. Guess what dropped? The Headman's Axe. Can't modify it, but it does 1425 hitpoints a whack. (Before the 10 times stealth bonus...) Cough, cough...

Oh, its medium speed as well...

Edit. I ran like a little girl through my own mine field to finish him off...
                              Last edited by Bwaha; 24 May 17, 21:49.
                              Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X