Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The most annoying foe yet to date. (Fallout 4)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most annoying foe yet to date. (Fallout 4)

A legendary festering bloatfly. It took around 100 twelve gauge shells to drop it...

Good grief that sucker was tough...
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

I hate bloatflies. Utterly worthless.

I prefer shotguns and grenades as I prefer to fight close in.

I would like to see an under-barrel grenade launcher mod, and more optics options.

The jet-pack feature is IMO useless.

Overall a great game. I skipped the Minuteman alliance the second go-round as they are a nagging bunch of bitches.
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
      I hate bloatflies. Utterly worthless.

I prefer shotguns and grenades as I prefer to fight close in.

I would like to see an under-barrel grenade launcher mod, and more optics options.

The jet-pack feature is IMO useless.

Overall a great game. I skipped the Minuteman alliance the second go-round as they are a nagging bunch of bitches.
      Yeah they are that. I'm playing a sniper build. I love head shots on super mutants.
      Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
        Yeah they are that. I'm playing a sniper build. I love head shots on super mutants.
        Sniping is fun, but I spend too much time indoors or underground to really invest in the skill set. If I can get in, I go in. So shotguns, pistols built for rapid fire, and grenades are my weapons of choice.

And load. I don't like to leave anything behind.
        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

Oh man I just got Spray and Pray.
          Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
            Oh man I just got Spray and Pray.
            I am with you. if it was worths shooting once it was worth shooting a 100 times it the only way to be sure

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
              Sniping is fun, but I spend too much time indoors or underground to really invest in the skill set. If I can get in, I go in. So shotguns, pistols built for rapid fire, and grenades are my weapons of choice.

And load. I don't like to leave anything behind.
              I enjoy both sniping and close in.

One of my favorite locations for sniping fun is outside the Corvega plant.
              ALL LIVES SPLATTER!

BLACK JEEPS MATTER!

BLACK MOTORCYCLES MATTER!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X