X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fallout 4 map.

This is a good tool.

http://nerdist.com/this-extremely-de...-4-map-is-rad/

Btw the game is very stable, one crash in fourteen hours of shoot them up...

Though I want to shoot the followers for getting in the way or blowing my ambush...
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Dog meat is rather special in this respect. Getting in front of my scoped shot is a special sin.
    Blowing a shot is wrong.
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
      Dog meat is rather special in this respect. Getting in front of my scoped shot is a special sin.
      Blowing a shot is wrong.
      Yeah... Dogmeat gets retired back to Sanctuary Hills rather early in my games. he tends to cause more headache than I like. I mostly companion with Valentine.
      BoRG
      "... and that was the last time they called me Freakboy Moses"

Comment

Dude you have to try 'Tales from the Commonwealth'. It's a mod that adds three more followers and a bunch of content. It's really well done and the voice acting is great.

http://3dnpc.com/2016/06/28/tales-fr...mmonwealth-v1/

The Companion R4-04 is one of the most lethal and fun toons to walk the wasteland with. Take her to the karaoke bar after romancing her for a special cookie...
        Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X