Damn I'm lacking trigger disipline.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn I'm lacking trigger disipline.

Playing Fallout Los Vegas I keep pulling my gun at the sight of Veronica. Good thing she doesn't mind getting shot on the occasion...
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

I always take the perk where I can't hurt companions because not matter how you set her up, she has to get into the thick of things. The Mexican ghoul is much better IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
      I always take the perk where I can't hurt companions because not matter how you set her up, she has to get into the thick of things. The Mexican ghoul is much better IMO.
      Are you talking about the kinky one? I didn't want to go there.

V keeps charging into flame throwers...

I just bought the anti-material rifle, maybe now that I've got some range I can get her to stop with the punching bit.
      Last edited by Bwaha; 27 Dec 16, 18:30.
      Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
        Are you talking about the kinky one? I didn't want to go there.

V keeps charging into flame throwers...

I just bought the anti-material rifle, maybe now that I've got some range I can get her to stop with the punching bit.
        Well, first you set her to ranged attacks and give her a firearm.

Second, there is a perk, I thin k it is Spray and Pray, where your gunfire won't harm companions. It shows the PipBoy shooting.

Comment

Yeah I took Agility eight, perception six, took two stats right off the top. Still friendly fire is a issue. She gets in the way..,
          Credo quia absurdum.

Comment

Working...
          X