Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone played STALKER: Call of Pip?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Anyone played STALKER: Call of Pip?

    I'm playing off-line on my PC (bought the DVD) and it won't save, quick-save, or auto-save.

    Good game, but kind of pointless without any save feature.
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

  • #2
    Found it.
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

    Comment


    • #3
      I played the original S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl and I cleared it. It was one of the most amazing experiences ever, in the same league as Quake and Half-Life and Operation Flashpoint.

      "Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
      --Frederick II, King of Prussia

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by MonsterZero View Post
        I played the original S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl and I cleared it. It was one of the most amazing experiences ever, in the same league as Quake and Half-Life and Operation Flashpoint.
        I've been logging a lot of time on it. It is a radically different game, and a very compelling one.
        Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
          I've been logging a lot of time on it. It is a radically different game, and a very compelling one.
          The world is so bleak and so realistic (if you've been to that part of the world) it gives me goosebumps. I think I logged like 300+ hrs on this game which is a lot for me.

          "Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
          --Frederick II, King of Prussia

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by MonsterZero View Post
            The world is so bleak and so realistic (if you've been to that part of the world) it gives me goosebumps. I think I logged like 300+ hrs on this game which is a lot for me.
            I've just reached the third sector. It is really interesting. The creatures' tactics are extremely good, and force you to choose a variety of weapons to counter all circumstances.
            Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

            Comment

            Latest Topics

            Collapse

            Working...
            X