Anyone played STALKER: Call of Pip?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone played STALKER: Call of Pip?

I'm playing off-line on my PC (bought the DVD) and it won't save, quick-save, or auto-save.

Good game, but kind of pointless without any save feature.
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Found it.
    Any man can hold his place when the bands play and women throw flowers; it is when the enemy presses close and metal shears through the ranks that one can acertain which are soldiers, and which are not.

Comment

I played the original S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl and I cleared it. It was one of the most amazing experiences ever, in the same league as Quake and Half-Life and Operation Flashpoint.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
      --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Comment

Originally posted by MonsterZero View Post
        I played the original S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl and I cleared it. It was one of the most amazing experiences ever, in the same league as Quake and Half-Life and Operation Flashpoint.
        I've been logging a lot of time on it. It is a radically different game, and a very compelling one.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnold J Rimmer View Post
          I've been logging a lot of time on it. It is a radically different game, and a very compelling one.
          The world is so bleak and so realistic (if you've been to that part of the world) it gives me goosebumps. I think I logged like 300+ hrs on this game which is a lot for me.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
          --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Comment

Originally posted by MonsterZero View Post
            The world is so bleak and so realistic (if you've been to that part of the world) it gives me goosebumps. I think I logged like 300+ hrs on this game which is a lot for me.
            I've just reached the third sector. It is really interesting. The creatures' tactics are extremely good, and force you to choose a variety of weapons to counter all circumstances.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X