Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MonsterZero
    replied
    I finally defeated the Cyber-demon after trying for like 2 days. I made it to the Titan's Realm map. This is gonna be epic.

This is an extremely long single player campaign. The longer the better.

Leave a comment:

• MonsterZero
    replied
    No, I haven't played in a month or so but I have to get back into the game. I'm still on the hell level.

Leave a comment:

• boomer400
    replied
    So did you finish successfully? Just entered the hell level and got to the secret green teleport pad. Have to figure out how to get to the next stage up above the floating rocks. Haven't been too aggressive about finding every single thing on the maps although did make sure to get the jump boots. It's fun for sure, have to keep the sound down or the kids get freaked out.....

Leave a comment:

• MonsterZero
    replied
    I cleared the Argent tower map and I reached the hell map for the first time lat night.

On the hell map, I was engaged by the new cacodemons for the first time. They are cool as hell!

Leave a comment:

• Pirateship1982
    replied
    Originally posted by OpanaPointer View Post
    The Doom games were highly effective in the "homework avoidance" function.
    For me Doom 1 and 3 were highly effective in the "holy crap, I've been playing that long??!!!" department.

Leave a comment:

• OpanaPointer
    replied
    The Doom games were highly effective in the "homework avoidance" function.

Leave a comment:

• SRV Ron
    replied
    Momentary on sale through Steam at 1/2 price. Warning! 50+ G download.

Leave a comment:

• MonsterZero
    replied
    The gore spawns or whatever they are called are tough because as soon as you kill the queen or whatever it is you get jumped by about a dozen avenging demons.

Leave a comment:

• Gixxer86g
    replied
    Doom 3 was better.

Leave a comment:

• Bwaha
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MonsterZero
    started a topic Doom 4 is Epic

Doom 4 is Epic

Welcome to Mars.

Holly cow!

Playing it on PS4 on my large TV screen. I play only after dark with the lights turned off for maximum immersion.

In contrast to the original from 20 years ago, there is a new upgrade system for the protagonist, his weapons, his abilities and his Preator suit. Also, there is a story-line that's a lot more interesting than just "shoot everything that moves". Also, there is a new combat system that includes very graphic Glory Kills at close range.

Strongly recommended.

The market is polluted with a lot of mediocre shooters but you will not regret playing this one.

If I could only convert my room into true surround sound for the PS4--I'm working on that.

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X