Fallout One.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fallout One.

Fallout One. The original take on the series. Do you have a favorite toon?

I reloaded the game and I have some definite opinions about points spent when and where.

Any interest?
    Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Shoot! I haven't played it for a long while, but after the disappointment with F3 and F4 (and rather mild satisfaction with NV) I feel like I'm gonna replay the old ones.
    www.histours.ru

Siege of Leningrad battlefield tour

Comment

It's been about a year since I tried playing it last... after completing NV I thought it would be fun to go back through 1,2,3 and then NV again in anticipation of FO4 coming... I was wrong I just can't get into 1 and 2 anymore.
      BoRG
      "... and that was the last time they called me Freakboy Moses"

Comment

I think 2 is the best of the lot. The shotgun marriage scene is hilarious...
        Credo quia absurdum.

Quantum mechanics describes nature as absurd from the point of view of common sense. And yet it fully agrees with experiment. So I hope you can accept nature as She is - absurd! - Richard Feynman

Comment

Originally posted by Bwaha View Post
          Fallout One. The original take on the series. Do you have a favorite toon?

I reloaded the game and I have some definite opinions about points spent when and where.

Any interest?
          I have the compilation on a disc somewhere - interest in what exactly ? A forum game of sorts ?
          High Admiral Snowy, Commander In Chief of the Naval Forces of The Phoenix Confederation.
          Major Atticus Finch - ACW Rainbow Co.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X