Battlefield 4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 4?

Anyone have anything they would like to share about it? I am interested in getting the PC version, I hear the release went alot smoother than the BF3 release 2 years ago which is a good sign.

Its worth buying but i feel they released it a bit too early just to compete with COD: Ghosts. Its got much better water combat options. I feel they shouldve waited until Dec 15 for release but patches should make it a good game. I wish they would bring back the old BF2 and BF3 maps though.

Wooh 2,000th post!!
    The Europa Barbarorum II team [M2TW] needs YOUR HELP NOW HERE!

Comment

Originally posted by Frtigern View Post
      Its worth buying but i feel they released it a bit too early just to compete with COD: Ghosts. Its got much better water combat options. I feel they shouldve waited until Dec 15 for release but patches should make it a good game. I wish they would bring back the old BF2 and BF3 maps though.

Wooh 2,000th post!!
      Thanks, I have to wait for my new computer anyways. Not only can my current PC probably not handle BF4 but my Origin program is messed up.

Comment

I am really reluctant to buy BF4 or any game EA brings out I just don't trust EA
        http://g.bf3stats.com/pc/1LP76r6C/melba_101.png

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisF1987 View Post
          Thanks, I have to wait for my new computer anyways. Not only can my current PC probably not handle BF4 but my Origin program is messed up.
          Yeah, they improved some of the graphics for the game and it really pushes my gaming laptop to its limits, which is getting old (17 months old). I hear that BF3 works better with Nvidia graphics cards due to the developers working with Nvidia to optimize their game for their GPUs.

You should read these articles before you upgrade.
          http://bf4central.com/battlefield-4-...-requirements/
          http://bf4central.com/2013/08/best-g...battlefield-4/

As for the Origin problem. Just uninstall and reinstall it.
          The Europa Barbarorum II team [M2TW] needs YOUR HELP NOW HERE!

Comment

I have it for the ps3. It certainly is fun but the online so far hasn't the same appeal or intensity at times that 3 has.

Comment

I was a great fan of BF3, but work and Uni plus family torpedoed a new PS4 and BF4 , which looks great. My Laptop wouldn't run it. Maybe later, and judging by the Youtube live casts it's a great game but I can't comment further.

Comment

What a frustrating game. I finally gave up on multiplayer
                TTFN

Comment

What wrong with the MP?

Me I am a arma play. That game is good and with mods it is great.
                  you think you a real "bleep" solders you "bleep" plastic solders don't wory i will make you in to real "bleep" solders!! "bleep" plastic solders

CPO Mzinyati

Comment

Quite a bit still. I'm not sure how the new consoles are running online, or the pc version. But the ps3 version still suffers crashes and glitches.

To my shame I bought it again, after trading it in.

That's one series I would love to play. My poor laptop can't take the strain though! :'(

Comment

Originally posted by andrewza View Post
                      What wrong with the MP?

Me I am a arma play. That game is good and with mods it is great.
                      Well, I'm an ok player, but I seemed to get into matches with ringers who appear to do nothing but play the game. I've also encountered either ridiculous glitches or cheats where someone is impossible to kill.

My last game before calling it quits had a guy who killed two tanks, an apc, and six of our infantry. We attacked all at once, he stood in the open and we still could not kill him.
                      TTFN

Comment

I'm evening the score now. I can hold my own most games.
                        TTFN

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                        X