Battlefield 3 - the 5th ACG (PC).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battlefield 3 - the 5th ACG (PC).

Apol's for multiple threads, I couldn't remember if there was a function to copy them across three different forums...

Some years ago we founded the 5th ACG Clan, a place where members of these forums and/or readers of the magazine could gather and play games together under the [5ACG] tag. We even had our own mini-site, separate from these forums.

I've been playing a bit of Battlefield 3 lately (I'm consistently appalling), and I'm lonely, so if anyone is playing, and wants to join me, you can find me as "DoctorSinister" (of course) and maybe you could even join the Platoon I've just established under the name of the 5th Armchair General. You can find it on Battlelog.

See you on the Battlefield?

Regards,

Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Dr. Sinister, I'm currently playing Modern Warfare 2 on PS3.

I do have a PC powerful enough to play BF3, but the new PC is still in pieces, in boxes in my living room. I have to build it and get it to run. When it's running, I'll find your clan and contact you.

"Artillery adds dignity to what would otherwise be a ugly brawl."
    --Frederick II, King of Prussia

Comment

Isn't there allready an ACG clan on STEAM? I seem to remember a recent thread ont hat, I joined it, but never play multiplayer games...on this laptop I'm lucky to get NTW to run..
      ------
      'I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.' - Thomas Jefferson

If you have questions about the forum please check the FAQ/Rules

Comment

Originally posted by Selous View Post
        Isn't there allready an ACG clan on STEAM? I seem to remember a recent thread ont hat, I joined it, but never play multiplayer games...on this laptop I'm lucky to get NTW to run..
        There may well be, I'm a little out of touch. The 5th ACG was the original forerunner though. I'm just trying to keep the old traditions going (badly).

Dr. S.
        Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

No harm in that! As I say I don't play online games much, so I don't think I can help..
          But still, keep it up, sir!
          ------
          'I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.' - Thomas Jefferson

If you have questions about the forum please check the FAQ/Rules

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X