Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kendoka Girl
    replied
    I played Legacy a couple of months ago and just finished Mark of the Assassin this morning. I still have to catch the webseries.

Felicia Day's character was wonderfully rendered and voice acted. The graphics and scenery were top notch and the setting, Chateau Haine was magnificent!

Leave a comment:

• Tebius
    replied
    Have any of you guys played the DLCs? And for the matter, caught the Felicia Day web series?

Leave a comment:

• Kimi
    replied
    I actually did the isabella route too.

You can have as male:

Anders (I executed him)
    Fenris (I ran him through on the way to the endboss)
    ...that whiny demon friend (killed her whole clan, sadly there was no obtion to get her killed...)
    and Isabella, the backstabbing girl that just wants to be loooved behind her tough facade. (how cliche can you get?)

And yeah... I played the "good" route.

I'll do another one as a rouge and keep my sister alive by leaving her at home.

Leave a comment:

• Kendoka Girl
    replied
    I thought it was a great improvement over DA:O in gameplay. The action was more intense and the fact that Hawke had a voice actor. I did the romance option with Anders and had to execute him later. I did the Fenris and Isabela one too. From the male side the romances were weak. I suppose Isabela was ok.

Leave a comment:

• Kimi
    replied
    Thank god you can do this game without a healer. Was a Warrior and due to... circumstances... both of my healers ... left... in the course of time.

Romantic choices are all rubish. The male dwarf was by faaaaaaaaaaaaar the most likable character.

Leave a comment:

• Viking Warlord
    replied
    I enjoyed the game, although I didn't fight it the greatest of the Bioware games, it was still fun to play for myself. I did find it took me a while to get into the story. I would have rather enjoyed a Dragon Age II where you play the character from the first one, like how they handled Mass Effect and had you continue your save and all your choices mattered for the game.

Dragon Age II was good enough that I'll try the third one out, if/when they made and release it.

Leave a comment:

• Kendoka Girl
    replied
    I'm going to break down and buy it this weekend.

Leave a comment:

• HappyWlad
    replied
    Id play DA: origins and Awakenings first. I bought DA2 and to be perfectly honest i dont like it. Im not sure why but it just hasnt sucked me in like Origins, the Fallouts, Knights, Oblivion and Morrowind did.Hopefully it will get better, but Im 3 hours in and Id much prefer to go explore in Fallout 3 (80 hours played in one game) than load up a DA2 save in Kirkwall. I think its the character of Hawke: the character is just bland and I feel no connection to it.

Wlad

Leave a comment:

• Captain General
    replied
    Originally posted by Paul Mann III View Post
    Would you suggest picking up the first game before playing the second one then? Is it worth the extra effort?
    If you like these kind of games, Mass Effect, Knights of the Old Republic, Fallout, etc then I would definitely play the first Dragon Age and it's expansion before DA2.

I had a blast playing them and they are cheap now.

Plus the Dragon Age world has a VERY detailed history and culture which you will learn about while playing the first one. Thats one of the things I really liked about it.

But they will take about 80-100 hours to play though...
    Last edited by Captain General; 11 Mar 11, 02:21.

Leave a comment:

• Paul Mann III
    replied
    Originally posted by Captain General View Post

The story is well written and your saved game from Dragon Age: Origins and Awakenings can be transferred, effecting the world in DA2.

If you liked Dragon Age then I recommend this game.
    Would you suggest picking up the first game before playing the second one then? Is it worth the extra effort?

Leave a comment:

• Captain General
    replied
    Originally posted by Ulrih View Post
    I can`t save. Saving or loading options are just not active. What do you mean with version? And I`m playing on PC not console. Read in Dragon age forums that some other people have same problem, looking for solution.
    Well, since this thread is located in the Console Gaming section I assumed you were playing on a PS3 or Xbox 360.

No problems whatsoever with my PS3 copy...
    Last edited by Captain General; 10 Mar 11, 05:30.

Leave a comment:

• Ulrih
    replied
    Originally posted by Captain General View Post
    Have you tried to save and it won't or can you not find where to save?

What version do you have?

On the PS3 version push the "start" button and it should bring up a menu that includes "save game".
    I can`t save. Saving or loading options are just not active. What do you mean with version? And I`m playing on PC not console. Read in Dragon age forums that some other people have same problem, looking for solution.

Leave a comment:

• Captain General
    replied
    Originally posted by Ulrih View Post
    Hmm, can`t save during game. Anyone knows where could be a problem?
    Have you tried to save and it won't or can you not find where to save?

What version do you have?

On the PS3 version push the "start" button and it should bring up a menu that includes "save game".

Leave a comment:

• Ulrih
    replied
    Hmm, can`t save during game. Anyone knows where could be a problem?

Leave a comment:

• Ulrih
    replied
    Received game yesterday. Today will check what is it

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X