Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MetalDog
    replied
    GH gear works with Rock Band brand stuff, at least all the RB stuff I have. The reverse is NOT true.

Leave a comment:

• Centurion40
    replied
    Originally posted by MetalDog View Post
    I would try Guitar Hero World Tour or even Rock Band 2. Some of the earlier GH games are a little more difficult on all levels.
    I'd get newer Guitar Hero gear (guitar, drums... GH World Tour is an excellent suggestion), as I know that it works with all Rock Band games. I'm not sure that the reverse is true.

Leave a comment:

• Centurion40
    replied
    Originally posted by MetalDog View Post
    I, for one, will continue to play. I don't play an instrument, so this is as close to a rock god as I will become :-)
    Amen brother!

Leave a comment:

• LongBlade
    replied
    I need to break out our Guitar Hero setup. It was the one game the whole family got together to play and we haven't done so since we moved.

Leave a comment:

• MetalDog
    replied
    I have yet to take the Rock Band 3 plunge, but I want to! Getting the real guitar would be the impetus. But playing with friends and family was the whole idea for us from the beginning. Glad you are enjoying!

Leave a comment:

• oldmgunner
    replied
    Serious Rock Band addict here!! PS3 and Rock Band 3 with all the downloadable content I can store. We have Rock Band Nights here at the house, family and friends, sound amp'd through my Bose 901's... makes the windows rattle!!! GH not so much. With Rock Band 3 we can have 2 on vocals, drums, bass and guitar...It's an awesome time!

Leave a comment:

• Paul Mann III
    replied
    The sorry sort of person that plays with plastic guitars instead of real ones is probably lame enough to just keep playing the old copies.

This game probably did more harm than good.

Leave a comment:

• MetalDog
    replied
    I would try Guitar Hero World Tour or even Rock Band 2. Some of the earlier GH games are a little more difficult on all levels.

Leave a comment:

• Mupsi
    replied
    Oh wow! I still wanna play it! That's so sad. But at least there are a lot of editions. Just have to figure out which one I want to buy. Any suggestions?

Leave a comment:

• Roddoss72
    replied
    Originally posted by panther3485 View Post
    No, that's not exceptionally pedantic. It's very ordinary pedantic. I mis-spelt it the way it sounds, but then I'm not a muso; my son is. To me as a former non-musican amateur fisherman, 'bass' has always been a fish!

On the other hand, if my son had seen me spell it that way, he'd have torn a strip off me before you did.
    And rightly so.

Cheers mate

Leave a comment:

• panther3485
    replied
    Originally posted by Roddoss72 View Post
    I am sorry at being exceptionally pedantic but as the Bass Guitar is my fave instrument it is not spelt Base, any self respecting Bass guitarist or lover of such can not allow this crime to go without mentioning.
    No, that's not exceptionally pedantic. It's very ordinary pedantic. I mis-spelt it the way it sounds, but then I'm not a muso; my son is. To me as a former non-musican amateur fisherman, 'bass' has always been a fish!

On the other hand, if my son had seen me spell it that way, he'd have torn a strip off me before you did.

Leave a comment:

• Roddoss72
    replied
    Originally posted by panther3485 View Post
    My son loved playing GH for a couple of years and sometimes the whole family would get involved.

He's now graduated to the real thing. He has a regular electric guitar and a base guitar, plus amps and accessories. He actually plays quite well. Next thing on his wish list is a drum set.

I am sorry at being exceptionally pedantic but as the Bass Guitar is my fave instrument it is not spelt Base, any self respecting Bass guitarist or lover of such can not allow this crime to go without mentioning.

Leave a comment:

• panther3485
    replied
    My son loved playing GH for a couple of years and sometimes the whole family would get involved.

He's now graduated to the real thing. He has a regular electric guitar and a base guitar, plus amps and accessories. He actually plays quite well. Next thing on his wish list is a drum set.

Leave a comment:

• MetalDog
    replied
    Even on my WORST day would I want to be THAT guy :-)

Leave a comment:

• Persephone
    replied
    There's always....

Leave a comment:

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
X