X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First Strike Map pack for Black Ops

Coming Feb. 1!

http://www.callofduty.com/blackops/dlc-1-first-strike

I'm pumped about fighting by checkpoint charlie. Thank god, I was getting a little bored.

It's a joke they didn't release more maps out of the box and now we have to pay for them.
    "Folks need to be realists and realize that peace is a nice idea, but ultimately unattainable on a worldwide level."
    - 6thInf Grandson

Comment

Pathetic. Obviously the profit comes before the players, but this is a joke.

Valve ftw.
      Three Reichs and you're out.

Comment

This is nothing new and looks to be the future of gaming. Oh well, I guess I'll be enjoying the new maps by myself.

I think it's fair that the game has been out for 3 months and people have had ample opportunity to play the game. I think people know if they enjoy the game or not. I'm having a blast and have no issue shelling out a few bucks for more maps.

Comment

Dont get me wrong I like the game but considering that most maps are fairly small, I would assume it wouldn't have been to hard to add a few new ones in the box.
          "Folks need to be realists and realize that peace is a nice idea, but ultimately unattainable on a worldwide level."
          - 6thInf Grandson

Comment

The new maps are excellent. It's so easy to get lost in a few of them. Lots of new strategic possibilities.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X