PS3 Undead Nightmare- Red Dead Redemption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS3 Undead Nightmare- Red Dead Redemption

Here's the deal- I downloaded the DLC from PSN (had to buy a special card for it...) now EVERYTHING seems fine- the game was installed with no problems.

When I launch RDR and choose single player-> Unded Nightmare it asks me to go online, after which it tells me the no DLC's are available.

There's an option to enter an R2 code but I never got one.

Again, all signs point towards the game fully downloaded and installed.

Anyone have any idea what's the deal? this is my first PS3 game so there might be something I'm missing...

Thanks.

Rockstar Social Club

Go to the Help/FAQ page from the link above, and contact the support team, they helped me out with my DLC problem. Got them on the phone pretty quick too.
    "This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

I was informed in another site that it turns out My original game is European and my DLC is American, that's why it won't work.

Do you think they give refunds based on stupidity?

Comment

Originally posted by Golani View Post

Do you think they give refunds based on stupidity?
        In my experience they do, but the guys at my neighborhood shop know I'm a bonehead.

What a bummer though, sounds like a real pain in the ass. I would still try the guys at Rockstar, maybe they know how to get DLC that isn't American...
        "This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Mann III View Post
          In my experience they do, but the guys at my neighborhood shop know I'm a bonehead.

What a bummer though, sounds like a real pain in the ass. I would still try the guys at Rockstar, maybe they know how to get DLC that isn't American...
          I sent them an e-mail last night...we'll see how it goes.

BTW, did you finish the campaign yet? RDR that is...

Comment

BTW, did you finish the campaign yet? RDR that is...
            I'm ashamed to say that I haven't finished. Very close though, less then 10 missions to go I'd guess.

Unfortunately, a friend lent me his extra copy of COD: Black Ops, and I got hooked. It was pretty damn good.

Going to finish RDR in a couple of weeks though, I just have to get tired of Call of Duty, which doesn't take long for me.

RDR has the superior multiplayer experience though, except for Black Ops being able to go online with two players from one console.

BoRG

Comment

A'ight, I won't spoil it for you then.

I'll have to try the multiplayer.

Comment

A'ight, I won't spoil it for you then.

I'll have to try the multiplayer.
                Sad to say the end has been spoiled for me already. Damn the You Tube comment boxes.

The multiplayer is quite good, and Rockstar has regular tournaments and other "get togethers" online, with every side job element of the campaign plus more.

I know a guy who bought it just for online poker.

BoRG

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X