Bought PS3, Need Game Recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nichols View Post
    Maybe there is a way to bust me without banning?
    Nope. Welcome to The Show, Mr. 90 Day Wonder!
    RPG Wisdom: There is nothing more exhilarating than having an opponent roll to hit without result.

Warhammer 40K Wisdom: Heresy grows from buggy servers.

Try to learn the difference between prudence and paranoia.

Comment

• Originally posted by LongBlade View Post
      Nope. Welcome to The Show, Mr. 90 Day Wonder!
      That's a personal attack......can't ya just bust me for forcing you to insult me like that....pretty please with sugar on top.
      "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

• Originally posted by Nichols View Post
        That's a personal attack......can't ya just bust me for forcing you to insult me like that....pretty please with sugar on top.
        Nope. But I do think we have a new nick for ya in R&P.
        RPG Wisdom: There is nothing more exhilarating than having an opponent roll to hit without result.

Comment

• Originally posted by LongBlade View Post
          Nope. But I do think we have a new nick for ya in R&P.
          Oscar mike to R&P.......

Hey, didcha see the manwagon with the laptops in the other thread?

METALDOG........YOU SHALL PAY DEARLY FOR THAT!!!!!!!!
          Last edited by Nichols; 11 Jan 11, 08:35.
          "I don't discuss sitting presidents," Mattis tells NPR in an interview. "I believe that you owe a period of quiet."

Comment

• Ten-HUT!

<salutes>

Morning, sir! Acknowledged.

Comment

• Romance of the Three Kingdoms IV from PS One is now available on PS3 from the Playstation Store.

This game was awesome. It had politics, war, and nation-building, as well as some pretty sweet characters. Dueling was fun too.

Sucks that they had to go back into the treasure vault for a decent strategy game, but I'm still stoked to play an old favorite some more.
              "This life..., you know, "the life." You’re not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you don’t shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

• These are my fav's

Heavy Rain: Crime solving - short on action, heavy on brain work.
                Operation Flashpoint - Dragon Rising: FPS action - just kill something
                Rock Band 3: Get all the controllers cheap on e-bay and have some great family fun
                There's No Such Thing As "Only A Simulation"

Comment

• if you haven't heard of it, the upcoming game last of us would be great to put on your list http://www.armchairgeneral.com/forum...milies/DH3.gif

Comment

• If you like RTS games, Red Alert 3 was released for PS3 and is pretty good
                    “Come and take it!"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X