Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it possible to play Xbox 360 on the computer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it possible to play Xbox 360 on the computer?

I am just wondering, is it possible to play Xbox 360 on the computer? What would you have to do to get it going?
    In this world nothing is certain but death and taxes
    - Benjamin Franklin, U.S. statesman, author, and scientist

I'm guessing it would require an emulator, as that is the normal process required to make games designed for dedicated hardware.
    Life is change. Built models for decades.
    Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
    I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny_Reb View Post
      I am just wondering, is it possible to play Xbox 360 on the computer? What would you have to do to get it going?
      Directly? No. However, a standard Xbox gamepad does work on a Vista loaded PC so as long as the game has been ported over properly you could buy the PC version of the game and play it as though it was the Xbox version.
      Signing out.

Comment

i agree with full monty it would probably be cheaper as pc games are not that costly
        The best political weapon is the weapon of terror. Cruelty commands respect. Men may hate us. But, we don't ask for their love; only for their fear.
        Heinrich Himmler

Comment

It is possible but you would need a capture card to do it and there would be some lag. There are some computer monitors that you can use as tvs tho.
          "When you're wounded an' left on Afghanistan's plains.
          An' the women come out to cut up your remains,
          Just roll to your rifle an' blow out your brains,
          An' go to your Gawd like a soldier."
          - Rudyard Kipling

Comment

Originally posted by US Army 2442 View Post
            It is possible but you would need a capture card to do it and there would be some lag. There are some computer monitors that you can use as tvs tho.
            The 360 can be plugged into the D-Sub input of any PC monitor if you possess the right cable. Those with a wide screen function best.
            Signing out.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X