World at War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World at War

Anybody played Call of Duty world at war recently. The japenese levels are awsome. I like the little bonzai dudes.
    HEIA SAFARI!!
    Afrika Korps, 1943 or in German "Deustche Afrika Korps(DAK)

It's a pretty fun game, especially when playing through coop with some friends. Would be great if more games had coop like WaW does.

Comment

Hard as heck for me to play on Xbox. Works better on the PC. Up to Captain now and just got coxial gun for tank
      Are we there yet?

Comment

I love the zombie goodness.

The sniper level where you have the German up in the building on the higher difficulties is an act in frustration like you would not believe.

Comment

I haven't played it in awile, too busy playing BF2 or raging that my xbox doesn't work
          "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Comment

I have played the campaign so many times. It's just too short for me.
            But this game stays awesome!

Comment

Despite the age of the game, I'm still playing. The campaign co-op is solid, and the online is more interesting to me than Modern Warfare's hyper-crack offering.

Nazi Zombies is nice bonus, but it's all about co-op and multiplayer for me....
              "This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_ View Post
                I love the zombie goodness.

The sniper level where you have the German up in the building on the higher difficulties is an act in frustration like you would not believe.
                I remember trying to pass this level on the pc, difficult. oh there is another difficult area right after that you have to run through a burning building up the stairs and all. takes for ever to pass.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                X