X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem with Oblivion?

Hi everyone,
    I have a problem. I have a modded xbox360. I have 15 xbox360 games that are working with the console but here is the problem:
    when I put oblivion , it starts but when I choose to load my last save game the game is loading correctly and then my screen is black I can see anything but the xbox360 it works correctly.by the way I have sony 32' HD.can anyone help me pls?

I don't have an HD TV so am unsure how exactly it is hooked up. Can you hear the sound from the game or is there a black screen with no sound? I would recheck the hook ups to make sure they are hooked up correctly. Also, make sure you are on the proper channel on th TV. I have 2 TV's in the house that I have hooked the xbox360 up too and each is on a different channel or setting. Dan Stueber

Comment

try not using a modded 360?

Comment

Originally posted by andrewan View Post
        Hi everyone,
        I have a problem. I have a modded xbox360. I have 15 xbox360 games that are working with the console but here is the problem:
        when I put oblivion , it starts but when I choose to load my last save game the game is loading correctly and then my screen is black I can see anything but the xbox360 it works correctly.by the way I have sony 32' HD.can anyone help me pls?
        Love to help ya, but you are asking for help on using obviously illegal processes and this forum is the wrong place for that sort of advice.

I might suggest you locate a community of teenagers that routinely know how to do this, and don't have a problem with the process being illegal.
        Life is change. Built models for decades.
        Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
        I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X