PS3 or XBox360?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Paul Mann III View Post
    All this, plus a $1,000,000 in ID theft protection...
    Doesn't do me any good if I get my security clearance yanked in the meantime.

I have the PS2, a PS1, 360, Wii and PSP. I never bought the PS3 because of cost.

[quote]
    Originally Posted by US Army 2442 View Post
    That still dosnt mean that psn is the better service, I have played on psn with my friends and it dosnt even begin to prepare the fun that we have on xbl.

Paul Mann III
    Care to qualify that statement? Or is that just your "expert" opinion?
    Come on, you how to frame an argument better than that.

Comment

I'm an xbox man...it used to be because of Halo when that was good. Now its because I haven't had one problem with the system. Yes I have to pay for access to xbox live but I'd rather pay for service that is protected by microsoft then a network that is open to attack by hackers....Also xbox works with you if you have an issue.
      Operation Iraqi Freedom 09-10

Comment

Sony has customer service too. In English, no less.

Originally posted by NorthCountryRam View Post
        I'm an xbox man...it used to be because of Halo when that was good. Now its because I haven't had one problem with the system. Yes I have to pay for access to xbox live but I'd rather pay for service that is protected by microsoft then a network that is open to attack by hackers....Also xbox works with you if you have an issue.
        One day, Microsoft will get hacked too. Then what will you have to say?

And to imply that Sony doesn't work with users who have "an issue" is, at best, naive.

Oh, and Halo sucks. Always has always will. Just wanted to get that in.
        "This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

One day, Microsoft will get hacked too. Then what will you have to say?

And to imply that Sony doesn't work with users who have "an issue" is, at best, naive.

Oh, and Halo sucks. Always has always will. Just wanted to get that in.
          I don't doubt that Microsoft will get hacked it just hasn't yet. I have friends that always get he'll from Sony every time they need help. I also agree wit you on halo....the last good halo was the first one.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthCountryRam View Post
            I don't doubt that Microsoft will get hacked it just hasn't yet. I have friends that always get he'll from Sony every time they need help. I also agree wit you on halo....the last good halo was the first one.
            I've heard of other people having trouble with Sony customer service too, but I have always been treated well by them. Perhaps it's a case of being lucky, or just my pleasant demeanor...

But really, they've never given me any reason to complain, unlike the stores I buy their products from, such as Best Buy. No, Sony has been good to me.

Maybe I am just lucky...
            "This life..., you know, "the life." Youíre not gonna get any medals, kid. This is not a hero business; you donít shoot people from a mile a way. You gotta stand right next to them... blow their heads off."

BoRG

Comment

I've heard of other people having trouble with Sony customer service too, but I have always been treated well by them. Perhaps it's a case of being lucky, or just my pleasant demeanor...

But really, they've never given me any reason to complain, unlike the stores I buy their products from, such as Best Buy. No, Sony has been good to me.

Maybe I am just lucky...
              There's always a possibility of that as well. I've heard nothing but complaints. But I'm sure there's some good in Sony. Just like there's prob more bad then I know of with Microsoft/xbox.

Comment

I brought a PS3 as it had Blu-Ray and I could carry on some of my favorite PS2 games on it like MGS3. Living with other students though there's always an Xbox around when you may need one, I just have yet to find that reason now Mass Effect 2 has been ported. Despite the Network hack, I've only had one issue with my PS3 which must now be about four years old; it just keeps on going. Sony and Microsoft are both being heels about Move and Kinect though...I'll give that kind of gaming a wide birth, along with additional peripherals like Nintendo is doing with the Wii u.
                ------
                'I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than those attending too small a degree of it.' - Thomas Jefferson

If you have questions about the forum please check the FAQ/Rules

Comment

Yea well a console is not in the cards for now-I actually want a decent TV (and hifi) first and have always been a PC gamer. That may change though and I am really looking at both systems.

Comment

I got my sound system and TV first as well. Figured that was the right order of importance.

BoRG

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                    X