Sunglasses at Midnight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunglasses at Midnight

For anyone here who has ever played a Resident Evil game, you should know the name of Albert Wesker. The "son of the next evolution of the human race" has appeared or been mentioned in every resident evil game to date. He always had something to do with what was going on in every game, and seemed to be controlling things ever since he murdered spencer (The one who created him and the other children, also the founder of Umbrella.) As it has been put before, "He is the Darth Vader of the Resident Evil series." So, if he is dead, what do you think will happen to the series? Capcom has already annouced they are planning to release a Resident Evil 6, but shouldn't the series have officially ended with the death of Wesker? They can continue with the viral terrorism and unplanned outbreaks, but without Wesker being behind it with some plan of his own it doesn't seem like the threat would be the same to any RE fan.

Also, the name for this thread came off the video "Sunglasses at Midnight." Search for 'Sunglasses at midnight wesker' in google and you should find it, it's a pretty good tribute to him.
    If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read this in english, thank a soldier.

"CRY,'HAVOC' AND LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR." ~Julius Caesar

In my opinion, RE died when they moved the game locale out of Raccoon City, regardless of Wesker's death. RE4 was a sad, sad game. I'm not even looking at RE5.
    Stay Alert, Stay Alive!

Comment

you have a point there, they should go back to the way the games used to be made instead of the over the shoulder action games they have been making. With how many copies they have sold from RE4 and RE5 and I don't think the 6th one is going back though.
      If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read this in english, thank a soldier.

"CRY,'HAVOC' AND LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR." ~Julius Caesar

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X