Guitar Hero vs Rock Star

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amon Goethe View Post
    I'm going to wait. I heard that they signed a contract with whoever to put out a Beatles set. I'm thinking that it was Rockband.
    I love the Beatles but I'd rather have some Zep or Floyd.
    If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

Attached Files
      "The secret of war lies in the communications" - Napoleon Bonaparte

Comment

Originally posted by Freightshaker View Post
        I love the Beatles but I'd rather have some Zep or Floyd.

Yeah, Zeppelin or Floyd would be awesome, though more Deep Purple would be cool as well (I know RB1 had Highway Star and GH1 had Smoke on the Water, but "Lazy" or "Child In Time" would be really, really cool)

GH I think overall has better setlist out of the box, if you like classic rock/metal....Metallica, SRV, Rush, Eric Johnson, Aerosmith, Ozzy/Sabbath, Hendrix, Rush, and the solo from Slash in GH Legends of Rock is absolutely killer...but I'd probably get RB1 solely for that Outlaws song....

Comment

Originally posted by 88L71 View Post
          Yeah, Zeppelin or Floyd would be awesome, though more Deep Purple would be cool as well (I know RB1 had Highway Star and GH1 had Smoke on the Water, but "Lazy" or "Child In Time" would be really, really cool)

GH I think overall has better setlist out of the box, if you like classic rock/metal....Metallica, SRV, Rush, Eric Johnson, Aerosmith, Ozzy/Sabbath, Hendrix, Rush, and the solo from Slash in GH Legends of Rock is absolutely killer...but I'd probably get RB1 solely for that Outlaws song....
          I did get GH, mainly since they have a better drum set up, but I've discovered that I can play RB2 with GH instruments. I'll be getting RB2 soon .
          If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X