Call of duty 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Call of duty 5

What are your thoughts on the series returning to WWII after the success of the modern warfare of the last COD?

Trailer came out today. Looks a lot like CoD4, only WWII.

There are a couple of shot showing the Russian side of the campaign around 0:45-0:55.

Comment

Originally posted by DangerForward View Post
      Trailer came out today. Looks a lot like CoD4, only WWII.

There are a couple of shot showing the Russian side of the campaign around 0:45-0:55.

That looks like the pacific theater, which I think is a cool diretcion for call of duty, im getting tired of fighting Nazis
      Last edited by ace; 21 Jun 08, 22:33.
      "The people never have the power, only the illusion of it. And here is the real secret: they don't want it. The responsibility is too great to bear. It's why they are so quick to fall in line as soon as someone else takes charge."
      "

Comment

I would like to see a call of duty from the German point of view, like maybe the invasion of France and Operation Barbarossa or maybe like a alternate history with operation Sealion
        "The people never have the power, only the illusion of it. And here is the real secret: they don't want it. The responsibility is too great to bear. It's why they are so quick to fall in line as soon as someone else takes charge."
        "

Comment

Originally posted by ace View Post
          That looks like the pacific theater, which I think is a cool diretcion for call of duty, im getting tired of fighting Nazis

Affirmative, the game is set in the Pacific. There will also be at least a small part of the campaign set on the Eastern Front.

Comment

Affirmative, the game is set in the Pacific. There will also be at least a small part of the campaign set on the Eastern Front.
            yeah, ironically I found that out after I had written the post
            "

Comment

I personally feel that another World War II game is dumb. It's like beating a dead horse.
              "Send Me"

Comment

tbh, it would be nice to play the germans for once. Mainly the mad rush to escape the russians.
                Who we are is but a stepping stone to what we may become.

Comment

set in the pacific- i always had said that it should and i think that the east front should be in the german view

Comment

The European theater has been over done with the exception of doing it through the German eyes, and the pacific theater has been rarely done so I am definitely buying the game
                    "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Comment

Originally posted by cotterc404 View Post
                      I personally feel that another World War II game is dumb. It's like beating a dead horse.
                      Beating? It's BEEN beat! I agree with you, but only on the ETO side. The Pacfic has been done one or twice by well known game companies.

I'm alright for this next one..but the one after should an modern one.
                      I am a simple man. I am by no means smarter than the average man. I am average...yet genius.

Comment

Originally posted by comm. waffle View Post
                        I'm alright for this next one..but the one after should an modern one.
                        Call of Duty 6 is rumored to be a Science Fiction Shooter. NOOOOOO!!!! As if we don't have enough of those.

I wanted Infinity Ward to make a expansion/sequel for Call of Duty 4. It would have been great.

Comment

That just might kill the series... but than again, CoD has done a good job with stuff so far, so it may be a little more fun than expected.

This just came to my mind, but it they made a Vietnam one, who would play it? I think it'd be cool since Vietnam has barely be touched aswell.
                          I am a simple man. I am by no means smarter than the average man. I am average...yet genius.

Comment

yes Vietnam has not been done munch but the Battlfeild by EA did it and it was a bomb

Comment

I wanted Infinity Ward to make a expansion/sequel for Call of Duty 4. It would have been great.
                              I like this idea but how? Jackson is dead. Though I guess you could play as Griggs or Nickoli plus Soap (that has to be Soap in the bonus mission)

Trev,

I would play a Vietnam version of COD6.

I am still buying COD 5 though. Mostly to play Co-op with my buddy in Mass.

Matt
                              "We Will Stay Here, If We Must All Go to Hell Together"
                              -Col. John R. Cooke, 27th NC

Avatar: My Grandfather on the right. His twin on the left. Their older brother in the middle. In their Navy Blues

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X