PSP games (Recommendation)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PSP games (Recommendation)

Alright I'm looking to get a PSP to take on trips and just to play when I don't have anything to do on the weekends or after work. I was wondering if you guys recommend any games that I should look for when I go out to buy some.
    "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

The only useful recommendation I can offer is get a Nintendo DS instead.

It had 10 times as many games, and it also has Panzer Tactics so you can't call the DS a kiddie toy either.

I'm not saying the PSP can't do what it does, but they release games for the DS nearly DAILY, can the PSP claim that?
    Life is change. Built models for decades.
    Not sure anyone here actually knows the real me.
    I didn't for a long time either.

Comment

I'm new to my PSP as well, but the two I'm enjoying are Medal of Honor: Heroes and Spiderman. Fun games, for the limited time I've spent with them so far. I've heard good things about the Star Wars entries, as well.
      http://www.militarywargaming.com

"The Golden Rule of War, Speed - Simplicity - Boldness" -- General George S. Patton, Jr

Comment

I would go with Fireteam Bravo
        "The people never have the power, only the illusion of it. And here is the real secret: they don't want it. The responsibility is too great to bear. It's why they are so quick to fall in line as soon as someone else takes charge."
        "

Comment

I have been using PSP last two years and I love m Portable PSP. and My favorite game are..
          Tekken
          Street fighter
          Need for speed
          Valkyria Chronicles 2
          Resident Evil Portable
          Final Fantasy Agito XIII

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X