Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medal of Honor: Airborne Game Review

Medal of Honor: Airborne Game Review

Another console - another Medal of Honor. Does this new title bring anything to the franchise that we haven't seen before?

Dr. S.
    Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

i was VERY disapointed with the PC version of this game

it seemed little more then a WW2 themed shooting gallery

i took mine back to the shop and got a refund
    The great unmentionable evil at the center of our culture is monotheism. From a barbaric Bronze age text known as the Old Testament, three anti-human religions have evolved.

- Gore Vidal

Comment

Really? Can you do that if it's not faulty? Wow!

Dr. S.
      Imagine a ball of iron, the size of the sun. And once a year a tiny sparrow brushes its surface with the tip of its wing. And when that ball of iron, the size of the sun, is worn away to nothing, your punishment will barely have begun.

www.sinisterincorporated.co.uk

www.tabletown.co.uk

Comment

there are two strategies one may employ in returning PC games for a refund:

1. 'not of merchantable quality', basically you point out that the game does not do all the things it says on the back of the DVD case or there are serious bugs, which means that under UK consumer law you are entitled to a refund

if this fail to impress the dolts who work in game shops try,

2. shouting at them

remember these guys are both ignorant and lazy
        The great unmentionable evil at the center of our culture is monotheism. From a barbaric Bronze age text known as the Old Testament, three anti-human religions have evolved.

- Gore Vidal

Comment

You can also explain that you do not accept the End User License Agreement, and, with your receipt, you should receive a refund. There is now a GameStop policy for this. If they don't honor this, then you can call the manufacturer (EA, in this case) and they can direct you on the proper course of action to get your money back.

Comment

Not a good game

I was soooo dissapointed with this game, I was excited at first. This game failed to impress me on every level.
            I have the game and if anyone wants it you can have it for 15 bucks.

Chad
            "History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

This game stunk to the high heavens. I almost found myself enjoying it once I upgraded my computer so that I could run the damn thing with any type of decent graphics.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
              X