Ace Combat 6

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ace Combat 6

Anyone have this game? The reviews on this game are through the roof. While I know it is a arcade shooter it looks really good and you can budle it with a stick and throttle.

Opinions wanted.

Chad
    "History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Which console systems is it coming out for or is it already out?
    "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Comment

I don't know what makes these so special...even the older ones are pretty standard arcade sim fare. Just exciting story lines to make you feel important.
      The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

Originally posted by No_Nickname View Post
        Which console systems is it coming out for or is it already out?
        XBOX 360
        "History does not entrust the care of freedom to the weak or timid." Dwight D. Eisenhower

Comment

I actually prefer them to hardcore flight sims like Falcon 4.0 et al. There are times I just want arcadey-enough without having to worry about using every key on the keyboard, a pre-flight checklist, a post-flight shutdown, and everything else in between that's not a target lock or doding a missile.

AC6 is for X360 only but AC 4, 5, and 0 are pretty close (without the online multiplayer) for the PS2.
          If voting could really change things, it would be illegal.

Comment

Yes, i have got it the visuals are stunning in it

Comment

I have played it at Target and I like it so much I'm gonna get a xbox 360. As for AC4,5, and Zero I have beat them all on hard and for Zero I have beat all of them on Knight mode
              "You can tell a lot about a fella's character by whether he picks out all of one color or just grabs a handful." -explaining why Reagan liked to have a jar of jelly beans on hand for important meetings

CO for 1st S.INC Shock Security Troop

Comment

I thought about buying it, but Falcon 4.0 AF is my sim of choice.

Comment

Working...
                X