To wait for the Wii?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Archamus View Post
    I love the whole concept of the wii, it's exactly what I think consoles should aspire to be. PC for hyper realistic uber real simulations, and console for social party games.

Well said.
    “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

I'm on vacation now but my dad is at our normal residence and a Costco nearby just got 24 Wii bundles in last night....he got there 1/2 hour after they got in and picked one up - there were only 8 left. It came with Excite Truck and Zelda: TP for $340...I didn't really want Excite Truck but I figured I would get the bundle anyway. I was also lucky enough to find an extra remote and nunchuck at a Walmart so I picked up that, Trauma Center, and Madden 2007.

Can't wait to play it tonight when my dad gets here!
      "In mathematics you don't understand things. You just get used to them."
      - Johann von Neumann

"Never in the face of human conflict has so much been owed by so many to so few."
      - Winston Churchill

Comment

I want a Wii so bad!!! Sadly, I have a list of people that I gotta get presents for, and I don't think I'll have enough loose cash for one til after the New Year.

:'(

I WANT ZELDA!!!!!!!
        "If we have to give these bastards our lives, we give them hell before we do! " - Cpt. Mifune, The Matrix Revolutions

Comment

Just got the Wii tonight....pretty interesting. Being a long-time Madden player it will be interesting getting used to the remote for it. I've found that the remote works best when I'm standing up, which is a little unfortunate...if I get tired I guess I better just take a break. I haven't played Excite Truck or Zelda yet, will get to those tomorrow - but from what I've tried the remote works really well for Trauma Center, pretty well for Wii Sports, and OK for Madden - although I suspect most of it for Madden is a problem with the user .

I do like the user interface, though. Seems very nice and polished, although not always intuitive - I had to dig all over to find the section where you add Wii friends.
          "In mathematics you don't understand things. You just get used to them."
          - Johann von Neumann

"Never in the face of human conflict has so much been owed by so many to so few."
          - Winston Churchill

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
          X