Local Best Buy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Local Best Buy

I just came back from one of the three Best Buy's in my area. I think there might already be enough people as of 5pm Wednesday to sell out what Best Buy said each store would receive minimum.
    “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

For the PS3?

I'm leaning toward the Wii right now...unless the XB360 gets a price-drop right before friday to knock the wind out of Sony.
    "In mathematics you don't understand things. You just get used to them."
    - Johann von Neumann

"Never in the face of human conflict has so much been owed by so many to so few."
    - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gobeavs View Post
      For the PS3?

I'm leaning toward the Wii right now...unless the XB360 gets a price-drop right before friday to knock the wind out of Sony.
      Yeah they're lining up for the PS3 now. A friend mine still up in State College said there's a huge line at the Best Buy there, along with lines starting at Target and Circuit City.

I doubt anything, price drop on 360 or anything else will keep the PS3 from selling out extremely quickly. A price drop on the 360 - while it might help in the coming months - won't even come close to cutting into the hardcore people out there waiting to buy them now.
      “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

Yeah got the campers in front of Target and the local Best Buy has a sign saying they can't line up until the day before!
        The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

Originally posted by BarcelonaBlom View Post
          Yeah got the campers in front of Target and the local Best Buy has a sign saying they can't line up until the day before!
          I was debating trying to get one if the Best Buy closest to me had a rule like that going, but alas.

Comment

I think Sunday I'm going to go Wii hunting...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
            X