New Rockstar game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Rockstar game

Bully comes out Tuesday (tomorrow), I'll be stopping at Best Buy on my way home to pick it up. Reviews are positive from what I've seen so far.
    “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Not if Jack Thompson has any say in the matter!
    "In mathematics you don't understand things. You just get used to them."
    - Johann von Neumann

"Never in the face of human conflict has so much been owed by so many to so few."
    - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by gobeavs View Post
      And I have yet to figure out what he's complaining about. The game is nothing like GTA...
      “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

let us know what you think of it. i might buy it just because of all the press, got to support the violence!!

Comment

I was messed with a lot in school, so this game might make me think about some things from my past I would rather forget. However I will probably rent it.

Comment

I've put a couple hours into it. The time deadlines are killer. Having to make it to class and such really makes you balance missions vs. attendence.

Haven't really made a full decision on it yet though, hopefully in a few more hours of play.

Comment

I'd probably buy it, if it wasn't on a system that has less than a month to live. Wii have more important things to spend money on!

Comment

Originally posted by Archamus View Post
                I'd probably buy it, if it wasn't on a system that has less than a month to live. Wii have more important things to spend money on!
                With both this and FFXII the PS2 is going out with a bang (and technically isn't going out, games will probably continue coming out fairly steadily for the next year at least).

Comment

I am broke right now so I don't have money to do anything. When I get a hold on some cash I think I will give this game a try.

Comment

Originally posted by gobeavs View Post
                    Jack lost this one. A judge has ruled there is nothing wrong with the game.
                    If you can't set a good example, be a glaring warning.

Comment

Bully

I just bought the game, there's nothing too bad about it. No blood,sex,drugs,or guns. Just fighting, some sexual refrences, and mild swearing
                      "The people never have the power, only the illusion of it. And here is the real secret: they don't want it. The responsibility is too great to bear. It's why they are so quick to fall in line as soon as someone else takes charge."
                      "

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                      X