Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dead Rising Demo

Anyone playing the dead rising demo?

Grrr... this game really makes me want to go buy a 360...
    “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

I heard it was amazing, but I don't own a 360 either

Comment

The demo on Xbox Live is rushed. There is no sound on cut scene video and it lets you play until 7:00 PM game time. Naturally there is a lot of zombies and you can go through killing them all, but I don't think its done.

But in gameplay regards..... A blast....
        The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

What game time does it start at?

Comment

I don't remember... its in the middle of the story on Case 1-2 which I have no idea what it is or means... I guess its like a chapter so to speak.... But the game is a blast regardless!
            The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Comment

It comes out today, my friend is gonna pick it up and I'm gonna go over and play it when I get home from work. I'll tell you how the full game is

Comment

Originally posted by Archamus
                It comes out today, my friend is gonna pick it up and I'm gonna go over and play it when I get home from work. I'll tell you how the full game is
                I'll probably see if the NEX has it...

Comment

I downloaded it, had tons of fun
                  Those zombies didnt stand a chance against my novelty store bought hats and home appliances.

Seriously though, I tihnk everything is good about this game, am seriously considering picking it up.
                  Alliances With The Powerful Are Never To Be Trusted.

Comment

Originally posted by Overseer
                    Grrr... this game really makes me want to go buy a 360...
                    Whaaaa.......?

I was hoping this game would be only for XBOX and PS2, but that just great that I have to buy XBOX 360 then

Comment

Originally posted by Leatherneck
                      Whaaaa.......?

I was hoping this game would be only for XBOX and PS2, but that just great that I have to buy XBOX 360 then
                      Nope it's XBox 360 only.
                      “To discriminate against a thoroughly upright citizen because he belongs to some particular church, or because, like Abraham Lincoln, he has not avowed his allegiance to any church, is an outrage against that liberty of conscience which is one of the foundations of American life.”

Comment

XBOX 360 DESTROYED DISC!!!!

Stupid xbox 360 and it's "has to be on a perfectly level playing surface" design. Some of us don't have a special podium to devote to our consoles Better yet, eb games only had pre-ordered copies left so I have to wait to pick up a new copy

On a side note.. the framerates suck. In about 15 minutes of playing before the xbox 360 ground the disc into powder it slowed down to single digit fps multiple times. HD zombie hordes so worth it though

Comment

I've been playing the demo over and over, and over again. It's a very entertaining title, nor does it take itself too seriously. Which is part of the fun, bowling zombies and beating down foes with potted plants is simply not an expierence that many games share(Though the games are very different, it reminds me a bit of Powerstone on the Dreamcast, in the way items are used). Definetly going to be a purchase for me.
                          "Mortal danger is an effective antidote for fixed ideas." -Erwin Rommel.

Comment

Originally posted by Overseer
                            Nope it's XBox 360 only.
                            Man, I was hoping they would have one for XBOX or PS2. I guess I have to buy XBOX 360 later this year.

Comment

Last night I played on about a 70 inch HD tv......

Then I died

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
                              X