Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter Review

By ME! lol... Well I allready voiced my unofficial feelings about this game in another thread...

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/artic...&page=1&cat=59
    The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

I just acquired the first Ghost Recond for $2.99 at Game Stop, along with Rainbow SIx, Black Arrow for $9.99. I think the Rainbow Six games are way better. It helps with the perpective if you can see the gun you're firing.
    "Yellowstain!"

Comment

Originally posted by RapierFighter
      I just acquired the first Ghost Recond for $2.99 at Game Stop, along with Rainbow SIx, Black Arrow for $9.99. I think the Rainbow Six games are way better. It helps with the perpective if you can see the gun you're firing.
      It does... But the original Ghost Recon is heralded because of how much more tactical thought that goes into it. Ghost Recon 2, goes more for action and less on thinking... But Advanced Warfighter finds an almost happy balance between the two. But its not like the tactical strategy that you find in the first game...
      The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
      X