Dai Senryaku VII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dai Senryaku VII

Xbox. Has anyone besides myself ever played this? It's a *real* wargame on the Xbox (pretty much the only one), and it's not too bad at that. It has a crapload of scenarios that come with it, and many unlockables through the campaign game.

I'll say a bit more about it, but I want to see if I'm alone out here. Oh yeah - another plus of this game - when it was brand new, it was only $30 canuck.
    "When I am abroad I always make it a rule never to criticize or attack the Government of my country. I make up for lost time when I am at home."

Winston Churchill

Yes I have it and I agree that it's a pretty good game. We gave it a pretty positive review in ACG a year ago or so.
    Publisher
    Armchair General Magazine
    Weider History Group

Comment

http://www.armchairgeneral.com/artic...?p=2553&page=1

Our forefathers died to give us freedom, not free stuff.

I write books about zombies as E.E. Isherwood. Check me out at ZombieBooks.net.

Comment

I forgot this one I was looking at... It has 2 games on the Xbox and its going to have another one on the 360 but I forgot the name of it...

Its a Medieval Era RTS where you countrol units kinda like Total War but you play a character and lead the units around. I saw a person playing it back at Pensacola but forgot the name of it.
        The meeting of two personalities is like the contact of two chemical substances: if there is any reaction, both are transformed. -Carl Jung

Hell is other people. -Jean-Paul Sarte

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Working...
        X